Rumors

rolliepollie

If you have comments/concerns about the tech process please take these issues up with with the race track. Thanks, Nick...... :lol:

Wouldn't that be Nick since he has volunteered to take over while they all race? So the guy we complain about is the one who deletes our posts. They have a word for that. :lol:

Because of several complaints from the other drivers. The tech officials have decided that they should make their ruling now. Due to the fact that Jack Sandefur was not present at the time of the pre-race inspection he will be allowed to compete in the Champs and Chumps charity race. However the truck in question will not be allowed to compete.His truck owner and crew chief have been banned from competition for one year and must pay a fine of 1000.00 before Jack will be allowed to compete in future events. When asked for a list of infractions the tech official would only say that everything from dipstick to lug nuts were illegal.

P.S. check can be made payable to charity of choice :P

...P.S. check can be made payable to charity of choice :P

OR.... write a check for $1000 out to Nick Holt. I'm a charity case if there ever was one!

Nick

It is negative remarks like this that are detrimental to our local race tracks. So you too must pay a fine of (you guessed it) 1000.00 before attending the Champs and Chumps charity event.

I didnt think it was illegal to wear pink underwear gerald? Where was that rule discussed?

J.C.,

That is one of those Texas asphalt racing technical rules that just seems to pop up out of the blue.

Even though you have been wearing them for the last three seasons, The tech guy has decided he doesn't like them, and you can't wear them anymore.

Now, he did state that you can wear a pink thong, but your wife is gonna hate laundry day over that one...................

I didnt think it was illegal to wear pink underwear gerald? Where was that rule discussed? Can you bring me the grey pair i left at your house, i guess ill just wear them!!

so thats where those greys are ..... i thought H.M.P had a bounty out for those ......

Nascar has a term for wanting to outlaw something they dont like. "Actions detrimental to stock car racing"

I do believe JC's undergarmets were not discussed specifically during the rules meeting, however, Im sure for a substantial fee, a post race protest could be made to have said Items pulled and teched during post race inspection.

This actually may be the best race of the year though.

JC I hate to air your business out but you have been ripping your customers off for years! Set Ups, Shock Packages, ect but you never told anyone about your pink thong... I feel extra special now when you told me that they would give me a better feel in the seat for the car you were right!!! I have won alot of race and I did it for the 3 for $25 at victoria secrets and I owe it all to you JC. I hope you share it with the rest of the people you help but I will say If Raymond D gets faster I will never look at him the same! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived