Rumors

rolliepollie

JC I hate to air your business out but you have been ripping your customers off for years! Set Ups, Shock Packages, ect but you never told anyone about your pink thong... I feel extra special now when you told me that they would give me a better feel in the seat for the car you were right!!! I have won alot of race and I did it for the 3 for $25 at victoria secrets and I owe it all to you JC. I hope you share it with the rest of the people you help but I will say If Raymond D gets faster I will never look at him the same! :lol::lol::lol:

IF EVER YOUR GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF ..MAY ASWELL BE A COMPETITOR DOING IT ..................ILL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET... PAMPERS WORK GREAT FOR LONG SWEATY RACES ...THE PADDING AINT BAD EITHER ...

JC I hate to air your business out but you have been ripping your customers off for years! Set Ups, Shock Packages, ect but you never told anyone about your pink thong... I feel extra special now when you told me that they would give me a better feel in the seat for the car you were right!!! I have won alot of race and I did it for the 3 for $25 at victoria secrets and I owe it all to you JC. I hope you share it with the rest of the people you help but I will say If Raymond D gets faster I will never look at him the same! :lol::lol::lol:

There is no way im giving you my underwear for free! Besides you still have my shoe.....Or does Kalif?

There is no way im giving you my underwear for free! Besides you still have my shoe.....Or does Kalif?

Let me guess, open toe pumps with a lace ribbon?

Archived