UPDATE!

lilmodified

COME ON DOWN, BOYS!! IF YOU DRIVE A SPORTMOD AND YOU WOULD BE NEW TO CC SPEEDWAY, *10* OF YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PIT PASSES PAID FOR!!!!

THERE IS NO CAR, ENTRY OR PARKING FEES AT CC...ONLY THE $25 PIT PASS TO RACE...AND FOR TEN DRIVERS, YOU WILL BE RACING FOR FREE!!

LET'S SEE HOW MANY SPORTMODS WE CAN PACK ON THIS LIL BULLRING!!

THIS OFFER IS FOR THE DATE OF JULY 9TH, ONLY...SO MAKE UR PLANS AND JOIN US FOR SOME FAST, ACTION-PACKED RACIN'!!

COME ON DOWN, BOYS!! IF YOU DRIVE A SPORTMOD AND YOU WOULD BE NEW TO CC SPEEDWAY, *10* OF YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PIT PASSES PAID FOR!!!!

THERE IS NO CAR, ENTRY OR PARKING FEES AT CC...ONLY THE $25 PIT PASS TO RACE...AND FOR TEN DRIVERS, YOU WILL BE RACING FOR FREE!!

LET'S SEE HOW MANY SPORTMODS WE CAN PACK ON THIS LIL BULLRING!!

THIS OFFER IS FOR THE DATE OF JULY 9TH, ONLY...SO MAKE UR PLANS AND JOIN US FOR SOME FAST, ACTION-PACKED RACIN'!!

Honestly this is a great thing but I really wish it was offered for another night.

Reason 1

Reason 2

Ok, so maybe it's the same reason but I can add this reason to make it a trifecta.

This time it's not about a track, it's about the troops!

Honestly this is a great thing but I really wish it was offered for another night.... This time it's not about a track, it's about the troops!

this is true, and i love what y'all are doing for the troops, but this is for asphalt drivers...just trying to build a car count at a good track that has the same problem as most other asphalt tracks-the need for more cars.

and, i DO support what y'all are doing, as well!

Archived