Safety belts: ALERT

RBSF

Well, I see a lot of views, and 2 or 3 real responses. I'm confused. This isn't a fluke, one time deal. I asked 2 local guys to test theirs also, one worked one didn't. You comfortable with those odds? Hell, you'll spend more time on tire pressure than this simple test. Priorities........... I would really expect the folks that support this cause to get in on this. I'm not on here to debate who's are better/bigger/taller, whatever. Do they flippin' WORK!? Name brand-don't care, style, color, type-don't care. DO THEY WORK UNDER LOAD? You may never need them to work, you need them Friday night. I need mine to work EVERY TIME. You will spend as much for a TIRE as you will a set of belts that MAY COST YOU YOUR LIFE. Wake up, dammit.

WAKE UP DAMMIT ... YOU HAVE WOKEN US UP ..YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW MANY WILL TRY THAT TEST ...YOU CAN BET MY SON WILL DO THAT TEST SOON ..... NO ONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND WONT TRY THIS TEST AND YOU CAN BET MOST IF NOT ALL DRIVERS WILL THINK OF THIS EVERY TIME THEY STRAP IN ......GOOD JOB AND THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS TO ATTENTION ....REST ASSURE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ISNT IN VAIN ...

i tried several different times in my car last night. moved the crotch belt to the inside, middle and tried it on the outside. they released every time. did find that they released better with the crotch belt to the outside where it comes off first. ;) and thank you for your info RBSF

Thank you both. Floyd, that you were willing to try and your stuff worked is a blessing; r4w, yes there is something you can do.505-486-3080. Also, I have peaked the interest of SFI, who we trust to challenge this gear. They currently do not mention anything regarding inverted testing in their format....

Archived