Just when you thought the Drama was at and all time High

abrungot

OK, couldn't resist. Any visible sponsor on either car would love this one:

Terry'sBody Shop: U wreck em, we'll fix em. We"ll have Frontline Delivery Service get the parts from Taylor Auto Parts! LOL

And NO, I didn't punt, touch, nudge, or slam Terry to get him 'going the wrong way' as it may appear just for those inquiring minds who 'want to know'. I would never do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teresa, believe it or not, the LR tire wasn't flat. It was the body roll of the car after I turned back to the right. Which was shortly after I said "OH SHIT"!!!

'Not that way Terry, this way......ah hell, just follow me". LMAO Too..... Like someone says, you gotta kick a man when he's down! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I had my hands full over the epoxy drama. This one could turn out to be an all-out civil war in the TBS camp.... My money's on Tracy. She's a proven winner and you two are still trying to figure out which way's up... or left... you know what I mean.

Nick

And I thought I had my hands full over the epoxy drama. This one could turn out to be an all-out civil war in the TBS camp.... My money's on Tracy. She's a proven winner and you two are still trying to figure out which way's up... or left... you know what I mean.

Nick

Hey Nick we tried allmost everything else, maybe Duane can try the other side up ( I think I would rather watch and see if that will work)

"Other side up" -- let's hope not. I'd have to go buy another car! That's the last thing I need to do. Let me just say Nick's a smart man!! I think's it's to the right Nick, not to the left...if you know what I mean!! LOL

"Other side up" -- let's hope not. I'd have to go buy another car! That's the last thing I need to do. Let me just say Nick's a smart man!! I think's it's to the right Nick, not to the left...if you know what I mean!! LOL

Duane, where do I sign up. Looks like fun!!

Archived