Announcer makes it to the big time

chiefs13

It's not very often I post anything, but I thought I would this time and share some info with my extended racing family.

A lot of times we all strive to excel at what we do and hope it leads to something big whether you're a driver, crew member or track operator/official.

This weekend all my announcing at Texas Dirt Speedway, Goliad, SAS,Thunderhill and I-37, high school football, Austin Toros and UTSA basketball has finally led me to my biggest opportunity to date. I will be the PA announcer this weekend in the Alamodome for the NCAA mens Southwest regional finals on TBS, 2 games Fiday and the finals on Sunday. So, when the tv announcers aren't gabbing, that voice that has been picking on drivers and fans at all these respective venues will be going out nationwide calling foul, baskets, timeouts and other stuff.

Well, thank you for letting me share my joy and let this be a lesson that if you hang in there long enough, all your hard work will pay off at least once. Hope everyone has a great race season at all the local tracks.

Milton Hope

Your Texas announcer

Milton, that awesome congrats on making it, we know you will do a awesome job. just a little help though, you might not wanna pick on them like you do us racers, they tend to take things more serious lol......CONGRATS AGAIN,,