Danica Stomp.....well almost

rebelracewriter

looks to me just racen ....i dont see where its truex... fault....they are both hard racen .both are running close to each other .and one gets loose .one pays .......she complains truex is racen to hard and always do ....well little lady ..thats what these guys do race hard ..cant take the heat .of a closed cock pit ..stay with open wheel ....drivers are not going to move over just cuz you race a green car ..........

After pouring over the videos I have come to a conclusion.

Danica's driver's suit does absolutely nothing in the way of flattering her figure.

In addition to that - it was just one of those things that happens.

After pouring over the videos I have come to a conclusion.

Danica's driver's suit does absolutely nothing in the way of flattering her figure.

In addition to that - it was just one of those things that happens.

maybe i should have answered.. with this ..its her fault for useing her body in a way to intice us to make comments on ones lack of.

HiTech,

Judging from this post and several other of your posts in which you offer your evaluation of Ms. Patrick's maternal attributes, you seem rather fixated on a certain portion of her anatomy.

Somehow, perhaps miraculously, some of us knuckle-dragging Neanderthals have actually managed to outgrow that particular fixation and at least attempt to dismiss the testosterone-driven need to personally inspect any/all mammary glands within our field of vision.

Nick

I don't know if this was meant as a slam on Danica or not. What I saw was a racing incident. How many times have you heard two men who got into one of those racing deals and thinks it was the other drivers fault? It depends on you view it I guess. I was accused one time of putting a guys brother in the wall. I'm still trying to figure how that happend when I was on the outside and at no point did we make contact. Just saying......

Girl needs to be thankful for her ride. Jennifer Jo Cobb got the start and parrk again and bailed on her owner. At least Danica gets to race. I am in no way comparing the two just saying Danica doesn't have to worry about anything other than finishing the race....

STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!!!!!! (I need a crying face inserted right here!)

HiTech,

Judging from this post and several other of your posts in which you offer your evaluation of Ms. Patrick's maternal attributes, you seem rather fixated on a certain portion of her anatomy.

Somehow, perhaps miraculously, some of us knuckle-dragging Neanderthals have actually managed to outgrow that particular fixation and at least attempt to dismiss the testosterone-driven need to personally inspect any/all mammary glands within our field of vision.

Nick

Nick,

You better break this statement down for our good friend Mike.

Some of those are awfully big words, not to mention lots of syllables!LOL

I havent followed nationwide this year. Is he related to Martin? She may be trying to be PC since Jr and Martin are good friends? Just sayin'

It's Martin's little brother (or one of them, I think there's a 3rd one).

People whining about her whining doesn't make any sense to me. We all know in the heat of the moment there's no such thing as a "racing deal"; that ess-oh-bee wrecked you on purpose and you know it. If nothing else, it just wouldn't be Bristol if someone wasn't mad at someone else. It's just funny when Danica gets mad, it's this big deal, yet had Harvick gotten mad after a similar incident in the Cup race the very next day not a word would have been said (and neither his, Kasey Kahne's, or Mark Martin's talent would have been brought into question). <_<

(and neither his, Kasey Kahne's, or Mark Martin's talent would have been brought into question). <_<

Nor would anyone be thinking maybe they wear their shoulder belts a little too tight... think maybe she brung it on herself with all the glamour shots and SI bikini shoot? Seems if she can't impress the masses with the driving talent just peel back some layers of clothes and they all go WOW and viola - back in the popularity circle!

God forbid Mark Martin publishing a photo in his skivies with his butt sticking up in the air like a cat in heat.

Adam,

If you have followed Us keyboard racers you would know we spread it equally. From Have A Wreck to Red Carpet to Cry Baby heck we even pick on He fights like a girl Gordon. So it isn't just Danica. But dear Lord if she ever does make a mistake will she own up to it like Truex did?

Oh well, time to go land speed racing!

Mark

PS Mr Bishop just when I was cutting back on my wheat and barley consumption you had to throw that in. Better pick up some extra beer for the weekend to try to kill the Mark Martin thoughts.... YUCK!

HiTech,

Nick

Don,t count on it nick

Speak for yourself.....LMAOOOOOO

Her highness is quickly moving up the list of "it's never my fault/whiners"

Top Five....

Kyle Busch

Danica Patrick

Kevin Harvick

Mike Skinner

Jack Sprague

Archived