The Silver Chupacabra

PAPA

Congrates to Cory for his WIN last night in his #61 NASCAR A-Line Modified. He was using his head last night and it paid off big time. Congrate to Robert also. Those two make one hell of a team.

PAPA

I hope he plans on making a habit of it.... Cory, Chassis dyno should ship tomorrow or Tuesday. When we get it set up you have some dyno time coming on me......

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Thanks PAPA, not too sure what a chupa...whatever is, but thanks.

Mark, its very much appreciated.

Im still amazed it happened. The whole race was filled with "full moon" action. I saw my car this morning and realized that it wasnt a dream, although my car looks like the nightmare. lol

Id like to thank my crew Rick, James, Dad, Tanya, and Mary who have always been there with me for the last 20 years. Id especially like to thank Justin Walton, he has spent many many cold nights out in the shop with me over the winter helping me build this car, thanks! But most of all I have to thank my biggest fan and best friend, my wife Billie who has been putting up with late nights, lots of frustration, and always figuring out how to afford for me to race. I love you.

I would like to say that the win meant alot, but seeing both of my cars finish in the front was an awesome feeling. Congratulations to Robert Walton and crew for a great effort. Hes a great teammate and a terrific friend. thanks.

Special thanks to Tom Taylor, who reminded me after the race of some special reasons I do this. Thanks Tom, I hope i never forget.

Archived