Cast your vote for KVET's Morning Show Co-Host

debwill

Our very own witty and talented Thunderhill Raceway Co-Announcer, Rodney Rodriguez, has auditioned for a co-host position on Austin's KVET (98.1) morning radio show.

Listen to Audition #34 at using the link below and cast your vote for Rodney today!

KVET Casting Call - New Link

Voting starts tomm at noon. Not sure what we all did today but I guess it wasnt part of the votes. So Everyone go back on tomm after noon and revote. One vote per day it says!! Come on racers, place ur votes and help Rodney get on the air!!!

Good for you, Lori, for figuring it out. I got it to work that way too. I'm thinking the corrupted page was somehow retained in my browser's cache. So, if any of you are still having trouble accessing #34, use the following link:

KVET.COM

Wait until the rolling ad at the top shows KVET Casting Call and then click on it. Then use the button in the middle that says "Click here to vote." Sure enough, the #34 is there for your voting pleasure! The actual audition taping is above the voting bubble.

Let's all help make this wonderful opportunity happen for Rodney. The deadline is shown as Monday at noon.

I sure do appreciate all of you guys supporting me on this one! They stretched out the deadline, I actually wanted to re do the clip but know the end of the week was going to be busy as hell for me so I sent it. But with a great team like you guys and the outpouring from Facebook we may do alright. Team effort for sure, I am flattered and humbled by your support!

This is pretty cool no matter the outcome!

Our very own witty and talented Thunderhill Raceway Co-Announcer, Rodney Rodriguez, has auditioned for a co-host position on Austin's KVET (98.1) morning radio show.

Listen to Audition #34 at using the link below and cast your vote for Rodney today!

KVET Casting Call - New Link

Got my vote!! Good Luck to you!!!

Archived