Cast your vote for KVET's Morning Show Co-Host

debwill

Hi guys and gals... I think voting started today, Monday.. check out the page and you will see my name.... We can vote once a day I believe. Thanks for all of your support on this quest!

Now the fun starts!

I'm missing something on the voting. All I see when I open the page is "click to listen." How do you actually vote?

How the heck do you get to where you vote? I can't seem to find it. All I can do is listen.

go to KVET.com

on home page, wait for Casting Call to roll into large window near top left, click on casting call

scroll down about 3-4 rows, 2nd name over I believe, Rodney will have a small circle left of his name, click on it

at the bottom of page click again on vote for who you like

I think that several votes per day can be cast??

And I'm having problems with my Explorer browser! It really ticks me off that this contest has become a matter of getting the voting page to work correctly. I know the Texas racing community would blow all of the other candidates out of the water if the website was working correctly all of the time.

Rodney needs some votes gang

FYI Voting works fine with Explorer, not at all using Firefox (on my pc's)

I wish I could say the same. I have had more experiences with it not working no matter which browser I use. KVET should have worked the bugs out of the voting software before they initiated the contest.

Amen, Chase. I don't see how they can consider the votes legitimate considering the difficulty we've all had in placing our votes. Also, with no verification in place, e.g., one vote per e-mail address, it's a matter of figuring out how to vote and then voting repeatedly with no restrictions.

To my Texas Racing Family,

I would like to extend my most sincere thanks and appreciation to all of you during the KVET contest. You all were lights out and I was floored by all of you really getting the word out for me and voting on the website. We came up short but honestly I'm not sure how that deal was really working or not working most of the time! I heard the top 5 and applaude them all but I think there were better .... but that's all past and we move on. First and foremost you all are ROCKSTARS and I am grateful for your support.

I will see you all soon, look forward to an exciting season on and off the track....2011 going to be a bunch of fun!

Peace,

Rodney

Archived