RACE CAR SHOW AND DAYTONA

legfixr

THRY ARE HAVING A CAR SHOW, CLASSICS, CUSTOMS AND RACECARS AT THE CLUCKERS IN TOMBALL TEXAS , MORE INFO SOON.

TROPHYS, HAPPY HOUR PRICES AND LOTS OF FOOD.

DAYTONA VIEWING PARTY, 24 T.V.S , 2 BIG SCREENS.

IT IS A FAMILY ENVIROMENT.

CLUCKERS IS SPONSORING 2 PRO TRUCKS AT HMP THIS YEAR AND WILL BE SUPPORTING , MOTHERS AGAINST CANCER, HMP, AND MANY OTHER EVENTS.

THANKS SEE YOU ALL SOON AT THE BANQUET AND TRACK.

DRIVER OF O6 CLUCKER. "THATS ONE FAST CHICKEN"

Congrats on the sponsorship. We eat at the Cluckers over by the house off Jones near Cypress N. Houston all the time! Glad to know their putting my beer money to some good use! Good luck this season. We'll be in the stands for most of the races this season. Looking forward to watching the truck class grow this year.

Congrats on the sponsorship. We eat at the Cluckers over by the house off Jones near Cypress N. Houston all the time! Glad to know their putting my beer money to some good use! Good luck this season. We'll be in the stands for most of the races this season. Looking forward to watching the truck class grow this year.

Hey chase tell them you go to the race track and will be following there team. Tell them they should advertise on Lonestar speedzone.

andrea is the manager

thanks

Thanks for the help in getting financial support for LSS. We are planning to attempt live video feeds from race tracks if I can just round up enough sponsorship money. In the meantime I appreciate the advertisers we currently have on board with us. Please patronize all of our sponsors whenever you have a choice...

Nick

So are you going to wear a chicken suit, ala Burt Reynolds in Stroker Ace? LMAOOOOOO

IF THEY WOULD PAY ME ENOUGH I WOULD , KINDA THINKING LIKE GENE WILDER IN STIR CRAZY

MAYBE A BAG OF YELLOW FEATHERS LIKE THE AFLAC DUCK.

Hey Chase,

Maybe Dale and/or I will run into you sometime at Cluckers.

If not, look for me with the #05 Truck this year at HMP.

Robert

Gig 'em

Class of '81

Hey Chase,

Maybe Dale and/or I will run into you sometime at Cluckers.

If not, look for me with the #05 Truck this year at HMP.

Robert

Gig 'em

Class of '81

If I run into ya, I'll buy you a cold one! Which one do y'all go to? I've been to both, but we go to the Jones/Cypress N. Houston location now, since it's literally about 3 minutes from the house.

Definately let me know more details on the Daytona viewing/car show as well.

Looking forward to being back in the stands in a few weeks....any maybe the $1 beer too! :lol:

Good luck to both of y'all this season.

If I run into ya, I'll buy you a cold one! Which one do y'all go to? I've been to both, but we go to the Jones/Cypress N. Houston location now, since it's literally about 3 minutes from the house.

Definately let me know more details on the Daytona viewing/car show as well.

Looking forward to being back in the stands in a few weeks....any maybe the $1 beer too! :lol:

Good luck to both of y'all this season.

CAN"T GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFO ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW, NEED TO GET THEM TO THROW SOME MONEY THIS WAY. GLAD YOUR A RACE FAN OF HMP, STOP DOWN BY THE TRUCK DURING INTERMISSION, I WILL HAVE FREE WING COUPONS.

• 3 weeks later...