thunder hill raceway

krusty_rusty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK CHUCKL HIT ON SOMETHING WHEN HE WAS WRITING ABOUT ADVERTISING.I STILL HAVE PEOPLE COME UP TO ME WHILE I'M STOP SOMEWHERE AND ASK IF LONGHORN REOPENED AND THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THUNDERHILL.I WILL STILL SUPPORT THUNDERHILL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,EVEN THOUGH WE WERE GOING TO RUN A FULL TSRS SCHEDULE WE WERE GOING TO RUN ALOT OF LM RACES AT THUNDERHILL.I HOPE SOME OF THE OTHER TSRS TEAMS WILL COME OUT AND SUPPORT THUNDERHILL ON THE TSRS OFF NIGHTS.

I want to say thank you to Nick and Jason for removing all the plugs from the two certain businesses because i was getting awfully tired of reading about how they were the best and this and that. if you want to advertise give it to THR maybe they could use it and widen the back stretch.

ok everybody, im not even gonnna try to correct poeple. yall go ahead and feel dumb cause nick and jason seem to have a problem with me correcting somone because i know everything.

--------------------

-kevin35251-

if what i did was bashing, what do you call that. "Yall go ahead and feel dumb". My feeling were hurt and i thought you directed that at me. I have worked hard for 30 years to get smarter, I know im not as smart as some people, but i can build Lego's with the best of them.

Big John

I find it hard to believe that people on this site are soooo sensative. We are racers, we are supposed to be tough! I am just glad we can come to TSZ and talk racing. As for Kyle, I would be happy if they just started the main show at a posted time like Houston does.

I have tried to email you nick, you didn't get it or have you not replied. (it was about 3 weekes ago)

My email is abksr49@aol.com

screen name is abksr49

And if you think about it ups88, you are past half way up the hill (over the hill) (40 years old) for those of you who are dumb. LOL j/k

and that is making fun of kevin!! Quote "all of us are dumb"

Everyone,

I think we all need to just stay calm, breathe and have a good time with this. I like being able to talk to other racers and race fans on here. And yes my brother's business, you know which one, does get posted on here but i dont think he ever meant it as a plug, but im not trying to argue with anyone so no offense to anybody

Archived