2011 Rules suggestions

abrungot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the TSRS rules, a suggestion is to use the same tire as the Pro Modifieds and the Trucks.

Goodyear grooved slick 8"

Lots of proven durability for this tire. A set of new tires are not needed for each race to be competitive. Saves cost.

Give the man a prize.

I dont care if its goodyear or the equivelent hoosier. Just same tires everywhere.

I am mainly concerned about Super Stock (class I race) so my idea of changes mostly apply to this class. Body options and the use of serpentine belts. As for the rules in general I don't think there should be a lot of changes. It would be nice for tracks to have unified rules so we could have the option to run elsewhere but that would be better as a gradual change. Making the HANS Device or similar mandatory in Supers & below classes.....prefer it be highly recommended but not mandatory.

All Classes except Minis should be on the same tire.

Keep the same rules you have,rule changes just make the

cost go up.

And if a car from another track wants to race and is close

in rules use weight % to even out the difference,the tracks

would have to get together on that,but it would let cars race

at different tracks or race local if they want.

All the rule changes in the past have just made the cost of

racing go up and upm,example transponders for a class with

less than 10 cars is not needed people say oh they are not

that much but all the little things add up to be a lot,this is just

my opinion and not directed at anyone I hope THR has a very

successful 2011.

the minis and the trucks are doin well ..i would say dont change them

i dont know anything anout the thunderstocks

superstocks seem to be needing an update on bodies and maybe a change to allow other style cars for some varity....i say allow mustangs and whatever the dodge equivalent is.

tsrs seems like it needs updating to me as well....i hear alot of people losing intrest in this class due to entry fees, cheap stock clips and expensive motors. i say run an open class with weight penelties....it would allow more cars to run and save js any teching....although now that i think about it i think tsrs already weigh as much as a tank ...I believe 3100lbs( someone can correct me if Im wrong) so i dont know if you could bring a car with 400 lbs plus. of added weight

Archived