This Is Pretty Wild

AMRacer89

And I'm glad none of us down here are anything like this (at least not that I've seen, and would hope).

What's almost as crazy to me is not only was the 22 car allowed to continue racing the rest of the night, but there are actually people out there defending him. :blink: I mean sure, it's not a good idea to take on a car, but I'd say a helmet would do far less damage to your car than said car would do to a person.

MORONS

But hey, there IS an upside to this. On YouTube, to the right of the vid click on THE WHO "Tommy"

Some great old classic rock featuring Pete Townsend and Roger Daltry.

I've had that album (and later the CD) for over forty years. Its still good stuff.

Thanks Adam ! :)

Haha, no problem.

You know, I can see getting out and pointing your finger. I've witnessed it myself (wasn't aimed at me), but unless the guy had a gun in his car and was trying to shoot, I can't think of any reason to run a guy over like that. And yes I did say "run him over"; from my view the dude on foot doesn't jump on the 22 car. He ends up on it when the 22 nails the gas.

Not saying the guy walking in front of the car was the most intelligent move, it was just the least serious IMO. 2,000 lb car > 200 lb human. And then of course the track fails cause they let the 22 guy continue to race the rest of the night like nothing happened.

Haha, no problem.

You know, I can see getting out and pointing your finger. I've witnessed it myself (wasn't aimed at me), but unless the guy had a gun in his car and was trying to shoot, I can't think of any reason to run a guy over like that. And yes I did say "run him over"; from my view the dude on foot doesn't jump on the 22 car. He ends up on it when the 22 nails the gas.

Not saying the guy walking in front of the car was the most intelligent move, it was just the least serious IMO. 2,000 lb car > 200 lb human. And then of course the track fails cause they let the 22 guy continue to race the rest of the night like nothing happened.

the driver was probably kin to the track owner ....... heck i remember one young man named carlucci at cc .. wasnt happy with someone ....took alittle run down the track off turn four to confront this other driver after a wreck ......funny and amazeing part was ..a car was in between both drivers ......... young carlucci .was so mad .he jumped right over that car ...the top that is ...cleared it ..looked like he never lost stride .....who said white man cant jump ...

Haha, no problem.

the driver was probably kin to the track owner ....... heck i remember one young man named carlucci at cc .. wasnt happy with someone ....took alittle run down the track off turn four to confront this other driver after a wreck ......funny and amazeing part was ..a car was in between both drivers ......... young carlucci .was so mad .he jumped right over that car ...the top that is ...cleared it ..looked like he never lost stride .....who said white man cant jump ...

"The Flyin Carlucci" was born.

would of been the last time for both to race at my track.

ditto.

Reminds me of Ralph Dineen - Cajon Speedway let him race - even though at least every other week they were pulling him off somebody. Usually aftre a wreck and most often climbing into, on or through damaged vehicles to get to and beat up the driver. Finalk straw after 6 or 7 years of this crap was when he started jumping up and down on a competetitors car after a seemingly small wreck. The fiberglass roof caved, folding through the bars (this was pre-plate days with just a hoop) and Ralph went down inside the car pinning the driver and we don't know to this day if the wreck or Ralph's 350 lb temper tamtrum caused the broken neck (full but painful recovery). Sad part is the ONLY reason Ralph was given somany chances is his brother John was on the board and a good sport - so everyone held out hope ralph could be contolled.

Archived