Interest in going to stock car spectacular

race45

I know THR would love to have the CC cars down at the spectacular. What a race that would be. Kyle does have a decible rule and yes things have been less tense with the neighbors about the noise but, please make an attempt to reduce the noise. I believe the THR tech crew will work with you.

Here is a link to some inexpensive racing mufflers.

http://www.daymotorsports.com/product/294/...RACING-MUFFLERS

and another:

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-Sho...flers,3568.html

I know THR doesn't want to send anyone away that wants to race so please make an attempt to reduce the noise.

Thanks,

Mel Krauss

P.S. Any chance on CC Speedway having a similar race?

• 3 weeks later...

just waiting to find out if jesse can bring his front runner . we haven gotten a clear yes or no yet .....it raced there last year .but its standard ...its the ford probe that raced at ih 37 .with a lady racen it ..same car .same set up .same motor ..

just waiting to find out if jesse can bring his front runner . we haven gotten a clear yes or no yet .....it raced there last year .but its standard ...its the ford probe that raced at ih 37 .with a lady racen it ..same car .same set up .same motor ..

Jack announced in the meeting this Saturday night, CC Front Runners are invited to run with the THR mini-stocks. You must comply with the CC rules you normally run. This applies to the CC Street Stock/THR Super Stocks, and I believe the CC Bombers/THR Thunderstocks.

Mel

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was one of the people who started this discussion about going and now find myself unable to attend. A few weeks ago we thought we had blown a head gasket at cc speedway. The machine shop tested and redid my heads and I got them back a few days ago. Last night while warming the engine to reset the valves the engine again started to overheat. Upon removing number 7 plug we discovered water again where we didn't want it, in the combustion chamber. We are not getting water into the oil but bubbles are showing up in the radiator, so the problem must be on the top of the cylinder bore. This engine had a sleeve installed previously in that cylinder and the machine shop says they only seen two of them leak in 35 years so i quess I 'm just unlucky this time. My job requires me to be out of town for the next two weeks so no time to repair. Any corpus racer that needs to borrow something to make this race please feel free to contact me as soon as possible. I will be at cc tonight so just come ask. thanks to doug and many other for their help so far in this problem

Clare

Archived