Interest in going to stock car spectacular

race45

I have sent Mary Ann at Kyle an email to discuss rules if we were to run there for the spectacular. Doug and myself are very interested in going and we hear others might be also. I decided to discuss this on the web board so others can see exactly what was discussed and any answers. I hope this will ensure less confusion.

Clare

361-633-9119

I think both run Super Streets. John Henry ran last year with his car and was very fast before he ran into some mechanical problems. I think the CC cars have some slight advantages over the THR Super Stocks, but it shouldn't be anything that couldn't be overcome with a minor weight adjustment.

that is what I thought about the rules just wanted to get it out so others would know john or stephen. I really don't think we need to change anything at all. Kyle drivers have more experience at that track so corpus drivers need everything we can get. Ha Ha. Besides I weigh to much also LOL.

Ya greg that is the only way I am going also. If you have to buy tires and such it isn't worth it to go. That would be too much money for me and I am sure many more. Thanks J J and S for the gear ratio I figured a 1.50 tranny with a 4.10 rear works out to 6.15 close enough for me.

Clare

I just emailed Jack ,the head tech guy, and asked him to chime in when he had time to answer everybodies questions about things. I noted Neck restraints, mufflers and tires as items already up for discussion. John already got an answer about the tires and such, but if jack replies here everyone has the same info. And yes as of this moment I plan to be at CC saturday John. Cary you are correct so far everyone on this discussion is superstreet in CC and would run super stocks at Kyle. as John stated.

Clare

ya clare this is john henry,we have to meet there safety stuff like most of us allready do,you need a scanner with ear piece.last year they teched us by our rules.615 over all pretty close.they are on either 620or even 633.we ran 626 last year.they are on ford 9'' we are going with a a little differant this year.with a bunch of cars going it alt to be cool.

Archived