NEW TOY

Neal Rogers

I just want to know when we are going to go race, you brought me out of retirement to spot for you and only ran one race you cant do that to a brother. Let me know when yall r running in midland I got free room and board.

Right sides last a little longer...lol

Problem is you go though left sides as fast as you go though rights lol.... So whats the deal ya have someone waiting at the timing lights with a box of Kryspy Kremes or what lol.... Anyhow enjoy your new ride and hope you have fun cause thats ultimately what its all about...

Marc

8 seconds down the quarter mile. averaging 8000 rpm is:

8/60 x 8000 = 1066 crankshaft revolutions worth of fun (and 533 firings for each cylinder).

About the same fun for 8 seconds of bull-riding before being bucked off.

And almost as much fun for 8 seconds of .......

If you have ever sat in a front eng. car, there is something to be said about sitting right on top of the rear end.......We are planning on running with the Southwest jr fuelers a couple races and then maybe a few bracket races. No doughnuts at the finish line, just one on the nose of the car! lol Josh you know we are gonna have to to midland.... thanks for the hospitalilty

that chute will distract the guys following you. Someone might complain. And do you have to repack the chute for each corner? :lol:

lol that's funny!

i just found this...did u race this weekend?

Archived