A Bit Much ?

lenny66

Did not get to see the race on Sunday, but I just saw a "high-light" (if that's what you want to call it") of the "Start your Engines" command by Adam Sandler & Kevin James. <_< Didn't like it, not funny or cutesy. Personally, I found it disturbing. Why not have a military service member or a military veteran give the command. I see that NA$CAR wants to become the next WWE with all the flash and "stars" around, but it's supposed to be about racing. I guess it's not enough when they get someone to totally "crucify" the National Anthem, now this. JMO Lenny66 B)

Personally I thought it was very funny. I can understand how you guys say get a military man or someone out of the stands but NASCAR is about publicity as well as the racing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it was original and funny. The racing is the main thing but a little humor can always help, never hurt.

Funny?????? I saw no humor what-so-ever in those two overgrown(children), overrated, idiots introduction.....If you saw the NA$CRAP officials in the background only one was laughing....the woman.....But I'm not gonna go there.....

My word for it would be....PATHETIC......NA$CRAP should be ashamed of themselves for allowing that display of ignorance....

That is all I saw of yesterdays race. Once I saw that I switched channels and watched soccer. :angry:

you should never watch soccer...hitting women is wrong.

ok i just saw it on youtube...yall are correct it's stupid...although my 12 and 8 year old are laughing, but somethings not right with them...lol

If you saw the NA$CRAP officials in the background only one was laughing....the woman

The red shirts were the officials? I saw no officials and counted 5 people laughing - AT the display not WITH it.

It's a good thing everyone has their own opinion. Thank God for the U.S.A.!!!!!

Heh, yeah. While I didn't think it was funny and actually kinda winced at it, I'll take that rather enthusiastic command over the monotone version done by some corporate no-name that has the wish-I-was-somewhere-else look about him.

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised this ruffled more feathers in here than the news about NA$CAR switching to fuel injection next year.

Funny?????? I saw no humor what-so-ever in those two overgrown(children), overrated, idiots introduction.....If you saw the NA$CRAP officials in the background only one was laughing....the woman.....But I'm not gonna go there.....

My word for it would be....PATHETIC......NA$CRAP should be ashamed of themselves for allowing that display of ignorance....

....'nuff said! :angry: i agree 110%!

Archived