THR HS Race

matt5858

Well one thing. I dont have a mirror just for the reason I know I might have to mirror drive since I am far from the fastest car out there at this time but hell that makes me want to drive that much harder since I cant look in the mirror. I just hate all of this and if this does not stop soon we will all be looking for a new track to race at. We need to think more about the track this year since it is under pressure and have races like we have never had and get the fans back into it. I understand about the temper situation since hell the track will tell you that a few years ago I had the worse temper they have ever seen. My saying was if you touch me I will touch you back. I have tried to turn this around and just have a good time and everybody else needs to do the same. Let this situation drop so that it will not linger until saturday. John I do not want to see you sell your car and I hope to see you back out there saturday night. I have had the worst year so far with no finishes with mechanical falures from left to right up and down. But you do see me laughing and smilling and hitting the stands every saturday night to talk to who ever will listen.

Somebody once said: Cant we all just be friends..lol

Jay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracy I watched the race and totally agree with you. I know for a fact after watching John race for several years every weekend, this is not the first time this has happened. I can remember that once before he was black flagged for intentionally hitting another hobby stock head on, on purpose, which he told the driver he was going to take him out. Racing is supose to be fun, but apparently he does not agree. He needs to take some anger management classes prior to coming back to the track.

Tracy hope you feel better soon. Believe me there was a lot of fans in the stands that saw what happened and was very upset about it.

Archived