THR HS Race

matt5858

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also...it was very obvious that he did this on purpose, yet the officials still let him finish the race. The only thing the officials did was send him to the back of the pack...

I have a new sticker going on my car ...

HIT ME AT YOUR OWN RISK....

Ever stop to think they didn't trailer me because it was her fault that I did what I did. I haven't lost my composure in a while but I sure did Sat night... I don't drive a demolition car Its a Hobby Stock .. I don't expect to be smashed from behind every turn, If your that fast, go around, that's why there is an outside, the only reason she went outside is because I went high, droped low hit the brakes then I gave her some of her own medicine but it wasn't from behind. I don't know where she learned that driving but I can however tell you it wasn't from her daddy or uncle. maybe it was from wkracing. I have drove with her dad and uncle for years and never got in anything that large before. I was expecting to be trailered, I was also expecting to see a black flag on her for her driving skills. All I can say is the outcome won't change unless her driving does. If you seen the outcome then you might have also seen she smashed me enough to break a 6 inch weld to alow my bumper bracket to break off and drag the rest of the race. See for yourself. All involved rule says go to rear after accident(which needed a red flag for an ambulance call for her) she was crying but yet jumped up and down in front of god and everyone else saing f@@k you till she was red in the face.. guess it was for the attention and not the pain....

post-2-1084206866_thumb.jpg

I am just someone watching from the stands, and you have got to be joking, you got rearended from breakchecking and I do mean standing on them. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING IT WAS SO VERY OBVIOUS. This was something that I wanted to stay out of but when I saw your post I just could not do it. Yes I did not care for her reaction, she does have some growing to do and with help from respectfull racing competors she will continue to grow in the right direction. We all know that she will have to earn every driver out there's respect. Being the mom of two sons that race I have watched as they have also had to earn that respect. But it will be harder for Tracy because she is a female and she's young. Give her a chance most of the other drivers seem to be! Also a right turn on the track is not a good idea unless your entering the pits.

I'm not going to argue with everyone on here, But I will say one thing. BRAKE CHECKING IS WHEN YOU BRAKE TO MESS THE PERSON BEHIND YOU UP. YOU BRAKE THEY BRAKE YOU DRIVE AWAY..

I was not brake checking I was either going to stop her car in the front strect back stretch or turn enough to get her from smashing my car every turn, If you're that fast go around. If she was that fast what was she doing in the low grove, wasn't like I was blocking the high line, Most of you people did not see what was going on till I had lost control of my emotions. I had sat out the last race from an engine problem and watched Tracy hit everyone in the turns, Racing Mom do you condone this? I have always been a clean racer when raced clean. JUST LIKE THE OFFICIALS SAY YOU ARENT OUT THERE AND YOU CANT SEE WHAT HAS REALLY HAPPENED. Only Tracy knows what she was doing and only Tracy felt what she got for doing it. No I'm not saying thats what I should have done I'm saying thats what I did. STRAP YOU BUTT IN A RACE CAR AND LET SOMEONE DRIVE ALL OVER YOU AND SEE WHAT YOUR REACTIONS ARE. I THINK THE FLAG STAND SHOULD HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM NOT ME. 11:30, tired, adrenlin,and no disapline, thats what happens. I'm not sure where she learned to drive like that, but wasn't from her dad or uncle who have never raced me like that in 4 yrs of racing together. I will tell you if she doesn't change the way she drives I won't be the only one doing that to her.

I have a new sticker going on my car ...

HIT ME AT YOUR OWN RISK....

Ever stop to think they didn't trailer me because it was her fault that I did what I did. I haven't lost my composure in a while but I sure did Sat night... I don't drive a demolition car Its a Hobby Stock .. I don't expect to be smashed from behind every turn, If your that fast, go around, that's why there is an outside, the only reason she went outside is because I went high, droped low hit the brakes then I gave her some of her own medicine but it wasn't from behind. I don't know where she learned that driving but I can however tell you it wasn't from her daddy or uncle. maybe it was from wkracing. I have drove with her dad and uncle for years and never got in anything that large before. I was expecting to be trailered, I was also expecting to see a black flag on her for her driving skills. All I can say is the outcome won't change unless her driving does. If you seen the outcome then you might have also seen she smashed me enough to break a 6 inch weld to alow my bumper bracket to break off and drag the rest of the race. See for yourself. All involved rule says go to rear after accident(which needed a red flag for an ambulance call for her) she was crying but yet jumped up and down in front of god and everyone else saing f@@k you till she was red in the face.. guess it was for the attention and not the pain....

. I don't know where she learned that driving but I can however tell you it wasn't from her daddy or uncle. maybe it was from wkracing.

John I'll take that as an insult,have you ever seen me race?In my opinion I'm one of if not the cleanest driver at THR.Maybe some of the other driver that post can back this up.

You on the other hand are out of control on the track,I can't count the times I've seen you sideway going in or coming off the corner.Have you ever ask anyone for setup help on

your car?Until you can learn to drive your car don't criticize anyone other than yourself.

Until you can get your car fast enough to keep a little from pushing you around the

track quit conplaining.

No that is not the car John.

It is the 77 Late Model,and I

can hold my own agaist anyone.

Hey Terry do you have a Hobby Stock

that I could use next week.Remember

John you are the one that insulted me

with your remark about WKR racing.

I am VERY SORRY that I opened this topic. I broke early and didnt finish watching the race. I heard the ambulance called to the track, and when we were rolling out of the pits we saw Tracy very upset on the tech pad. Corvette John, I am SORRY that I put you under the gun. I hope to see you and Tracy back next week racing and having fun. Chuckman & wkr77 be careful what you say, I DONT want to see you get in trouble and kicked off the websight.

Don't worry Matt

If John wants to throw a shot at me I will respond.

I am not bashing or name calling just stating facts.

I'm not the one that complains after almost every race

about other drivers or running illegal then getting

busted.I was 1/4 low last year in one race

and it cost me 3rd. place,but you didn't see me

complain about it for a week solid on the website.

What this is about is the conduct of the drivers on the

track.Maybe Tracy shouldn't have been driving so

rough,but I've seen John bounce off several car

and think nothing of it,its racing,I believe is the comment

I've heard before.The way John handled it was not

how i would have and thats what I'm getting at.

As far as Myself I can and will hold my own against

anyone on and off the track.I give everyone the same

respect they show me.

OK LETS SEE A GIRL WAS GOING TO PASS YOU ON THE OUT SIDE YOU COULD NOT STAND IT SO YOU PUT HER OUT. MAN BLOCKING SOMEONE WHEN THERE TRYING TO PASS THEN BRAKE CHECKING THEN WHEN YOUR GETTING PASSED ON THE OUTSIDE TO TURN TO THE RIGHT THATS NOT GOOD RACING. & FOR NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER DAD & HER UNCLE THEN WHAT WAS U SAYING ON HERE ABOUT THE LAST 2 RACES OF LAST YEAR ABOUT THE 14 CAR????? MAN U JUST MESSED UP JUST FACE IT

I don't think John would have ever posted anything on here about the race had someone else not bashed him first. I am pretty sure ANY of you would do the same thing if you were in the same boat -- stick up for yourself & state the facts. There are all kinds of drivers out there with different ways of handling things (throwing things, crying, yelling, etc.). But bottom line is if you want to be respected as a race car driver -- you should act like one. Just like on the track -- if you weren't involved - why bother getting involved?

There are all kinds of drivers out there with different ways of handling things (throwing things, crying, yelling, etc.). But bottom line is if you want to be respected as a race car driver -- you should act like one.

So you think the actions John took on Saturday is the way a driver should act & should make him respected by the drivers?

INVOLVED OR NOT SOMTHING NEED TO BE DONE & YES I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED THERE IS NOT PLACE ON THE TRACK FOR WHAT HE DID HE NEEDS TO BE PUT OFF THE TRACK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR FOR WHAT HE DID. SO HE CAN HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID WAS JUST WRONG !!!!!!!

Archived