Jason vs. Mary Ann Postponed

Jason

I have decided not to attend next Saturday's races. Instead I will be watching the NASCAR race at Richmond. What a crappy night for the race. ROMCO also runs the same night in a different city! Mary Ann if you would like maybe we can get this race a little bit later on or do it when TSRS visits CC again. If at THR prehaps the end of the year race would be a good night for these races since most series and drivers will be in town? I know I will be called scared or whatever but oh well! I'm not.

Jason

come on dude, im starting to think you are scared. maybe you are scared to leave the corpus area. anyway, if it ever does happen i hope you represent like you say you will, cause mary ann is gonna bring the pain, hope you can take it.

big john

hahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOOLS!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHHAHAHaHAHA

I'll be there you can bet on it.

I think Hurricane season just started and theres one rolling through Kyle this Saturday night!!!!!!!!

Jason,

At our THR employee's meeting before the races this past Saturday, I asked our announcer, the famous Chuck Licata, to pump the Match Race of the Century every chance he got. Now, I can't hear what he says out there because I'm trying to run a race while he blabs.. er.. announces. And abrungot is about your size, maybe a bit taller and about your same weight. He's bringing his helment and driving suit to the track. All you need to do is show up and get your butt whipped by a woman old enough to be your mother.. LOL

Nick Holt

Jason,your the fool, April has long passed.Its May.You better make up your mind,if you have one.Heck if you can't even figure out that April Fools Day is long gone,how are you going to drive a race car?Do you want me to give you lessons.They will be having practice at CCSM this Wednsday.Oh yes, I will even give you a ride to the track.This way you won't have any excuses like,well my truck broke down. Let me know if you want a ride. Carol Yocum

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Well, Jason, I just got to read that you had even considered not coming to Thunder Hill Raceway for the race, that would have really been unfair to them, as someone said, there being seven pages prior to this thread!

I was in Houston this weekend & had so many people come up to me & introduce themselves as "Jason"! LOL. Carol, I hope you know what he looks like!!! :ph34r:I do expect to see a drivers license or at least your drivers permit! I got my helmet & firesuit out of storage!

Now, Nick, hopefully you & Jack are working on how this thing will go! B)

Archived