Danica gets booed by fans at Indy

spoiled brat ...she just showing her true colors //me //me and me ....its everyone elses fault ..maybe just maybe if she gave the crew the feedback they need from her ..the crew could get the car better .. danica listen up ... feedback to your crew isnt new to racen ..infact the best teams in the world do that very thing each race ..try it ..

That whole teams got behind the game. They haven't ran good in a while. Didn't Kanan crash his car in qualifying. Shes pissed because she wants to win and she has a crappy car. Look what happened at the last race in kansas where they pretty much run wide open. Her right rear tire was wearing down to the cords and she got lapped. I don't think she should have resigned with that team.

listen to all the hoopla and all this talk aboult her being so great ..she hasnt proved much .... i dont care what team she could be with ..it would still be the same ....maybe the team she is with cant stand her ......

Whether she has great talent as a driver is debate-able. I've always thought she was not a very good role model for young women aspiring to be racecar drivers. Danica continues to act in-appropriately and it doesn't make her look very good as a person. And it is a team sport - she can't do it with them.

I’m sure she can drive better than this redneck, but my attitude around the track blows hers away. I make $ZERO$ driving and she makes millions..not sure what your point was.

I don’t stomp around blaming my crew (which consists of me) LOL. A real driver can adapt to the car and I have seen plenty of those drivers at THR.

I’m sure she can drive better than this redneck, but my attitude around the track blows hers away. I make $ZERO$ driving and she makes millions..not sure what your point was.

I don’t stomp around blaming my crew (which consists of me) LOL. A real driver can adapt to the car and I have seen plenty of those drivers at THR.

I guess Kanaan and Marco Andretti arent "real drivers" either as they had a hard time adapting to their cars as well. To the extent that Marco called his run "pathetic".

Her mistake was throwing her team under the bus. Although I dont think that is what she meant to do, she needs to use the word "we" instead of me

She got out qualified by 2 (two) rookie female drivers.

And if Sarah Fisher would have qualified on Saturday, instead of Sunday, she would have out qualified her as well (in fact would have been the highest female starter). So the only female driver Danica out qualified was Milka Duno, which as it stands, was the slowest of everyone.

Outside Row 7: 25 Ana Beatriz, Avg Lap Speed: 224.243

Inside Row 8: 78 Simona De Silvestro, Avg Lap Speed: 224.228

Middle Row 8: 7 Danica Patrick, Avg Lap Speed: 224.217

Middle Row 10: 67 Sarah Fisher, Avg Lap Speed: 224.434

DNQ Milka Duno, way off the pace

So she is the slowest female in the field.

And that was some drama from TK, he had to hang it out there to even get into the show. The crowd roared when he made the field.

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

So what's your point, Sarge?

It appears to me she has indeed confirmed she is one of the very best drivers in the field. She took a piece of crap out on the track and still managed to stick it in the show without sticking it in the fence.

Did she complain when she got out of the car and they stuck a mic and camera in her face? You bet she did! Could she have been more P.C. about it? Sure, she COULD have.

So what's your point, Sarge?

It appears to me she has indeed confirmed she is one of the very best drivers in the field. She took a piece of crap out on the track and still managed to stick it in the show without sticking it in the fence.

Did she complain when she got out of the car and they stuck a mic and camera in her face? You bet she did! Could she have been more P.C. about it? Sure, she COULD have.

busd your getting old my friend dont bust a seam ..or should i say dont have a heart attack .....

That was a good link Buddy, Thanks for sharing. Gives a different view of things than what you read on here doesn't it. I think those of us that have been around race tracks for more than just the TV racing well know the worst thing to do is to stick a microphone or ask a dumb question of a driver who just got out of a race car after having a poor run. I've heard some pretty good comments from drivers at THR after races when no one asked them a question. I rest my case. ;)

Archived