Duane Toyne & Terry T finish 1-2

BIG, BIG, BIG thanks to everyone also for coming out last night. Can't tell you how much Terry and I appreciate the support. It was awesome seeing lots of THR people there. One of our main goals this year was to be competitive and earn the respect of all the "regulars" and in time, go for a 1-2 finish. With that accomplished, guess it's time for Terry to get him one (legally). I'll run second to ya Terry anytime, but I'll let you know I'm there every chance I get (and not under caution). Thanks again everyone for the kuddos!! D.

Reb, no didn't pair up like that intentionally. That's just how it came out. I didn't know for sure how the thing was structured so just went out that way. Kind of a bummer, wish we knew before hand and we probably would haven't went out together, but.......

Congratulations, Duane and Terry. Both of you are so talented, I'm not surprised to hear about your 1-2 finish. Best of all, you didn't tear up your cars!

I'm wondering how the THR drivers did as spectators?? I'll bet it wasn't easy to watch instead of drive.

Congrats to you both. Wish I could have been there.

That darn job on sunday makes its hard to go do that when you

have a 2 hour drive home afterwards and have to get up at 4:30 am.

Again, Congrats to you both.

Great picture of Tracy and Terry.

And Duane is Terry laughing at you as you pray to the helmet God?

Too Funny!

Archived