Cadzilla

gundogC3

Looking good yall

Good looking car!! Cruise control, A/C, Electric windows and Electric locks?? :blink: Is it yellow because it's a lemon? :lol: Who's gonna put the first scratch on it or will that be done before it leaves the shop? :rolleyes:

Larry, funny you should say that. I scratched the rear bumper moving it Saturday on the garage door. I have a quarter gallon of paint left.....no problem!

And Bobby, I'm stumped why you said "it's a good thing I dont live in C/C"? They got somthing against yellow car's there?

...And Bobby, I'm stumped why you said "it's a good thing I dont live in C/C"? They got somthing against yellow car's there?

CC has an ordinance against "junk cars" being seen in public. Evidently they consider race cars in that category according to some threads in the LSS CC forum.

Nick

...And Bobby, I'm stumped why you said "it's a good thing I dont live in C/C"? They got somthing against yellow car's there?

CC has an ordinance against "junk cars" being seen in public. Evidently they consider race cars in that category according to some threads in the LSS CC forum.

Nick

That's friggin funny, lmfao!!!!! And let me see, do you see them in the driveway, and right now, the door stay's shut, and it's a balmy 80 deg in there....central heat and air seperate from the house.

Archived