Rules meeting this weekend

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Bashing the track or anyone trying to do something for the sport gets old in a hurry.

I have removed the more obvious of the negative comments from this thread and will continue to monitor on a regular basis.

Most of the worst of the bashing stopped when we required folks regularly using the Red River forum to use their real names as their screen names, but I still have the option of using the Moderator Approval list for those who still feel compelled to bash.

Nick

GOOD LUCK GUYS THIS WEEKEND WITH RULES,I HOPE EVERY THING GOES IN YALLS FAVOR,IM JUST A FAN IN THE STANDS REMB,I HAVE LOTS PARTS STILL FOR SELL GOOD LUCK GUYS GIVE THEM HELL.
Hey Ray if you ever feel the need to turn some wrenches on the old Ford let me know, I can always use some good help!

nope im not matcow, im from dallas tx u will get to see me when the season starts, me hank go way back togather from ccspeedway drit track he owned, get ur GOCARTS ready. hank and i are buliding somthing for all of yall, BUCKLE UP BOYS u are in for aRIDE OF UR LIFE ,LOL LOL LOL

nope im not matcow, im from dallas tx u will get to see me when the season starts, me hank go way back togather from ccspeedway drit track he owned, get ur GOCARTS ready. hank and i are buliding somthing for all of yall, BUCKLE UP BOYS u are in for aRIDE OF UR LIFE ,LOL LOL LOL

Mr Sparks, i'm not sure what your trying to do, but if you are talking about the Hank that ran Col. C's Speedrome,well that would be me, and i have never talked with you about building a car of any kind to run at Red River Speedway. I do think that if you show up to run with the drivers at Red River you will be VERY surprised. They are a VERY competative group of people are good at what they do. I look forward to seeing you and all the new faces at the race track this year, looks like it will be a GREAT year. Hank

Archived