Rules meeting this weekend

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RSANDER18 FRIST OF ALL IM OLD ENGH,TO BE YOUR DADDY [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/10] IT TAKE TIME TO GET TO WHERE IM AT,IT DONT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,TALK TO UR BOSS HE CAN TELL U IT TAKE TIME,HE HELPING ME WITH THIS NEW ONE, SO SANDER18 SEE YOU SOON GOOD DAY SIR

man this bites every time you post (jeff) by the time i get home and to the computer you have been edited, therefor i dont get to see what you got to say . why dont you send me another one of those exciting pms so i can get a idea of what is on your mind. man you got my attenion with that last one racing and fighting yea that would be just like the old speedway when al vergowen had it . so please tell me more old man . im all your to tell your tales to or seeing as how you are so up to date on me why dont you just come on by the shop and we swap stories. ;)

ROBBY THIS DUDE LIKES TO TALK A LOT DONT HE HE MIGHT NEED TO RACE WHEEL CHAIRS WITH YOU..... BUT I WILL STILL BET ON U IN A WHEEL CHAIR .. OLPATCHBOY

ROBBY THIS DUDE LIKES TO TALK A LOT DONT HE HE MIGHT NEED TO RACE WHEEL CHAIRS WITH YOU..... BUT I WILL STILL BET ON U IN A WHEEL CHAIR .. OLPATCHBOY

yea you should see the crap he sends me in pm`s. it is most likely someone useing bs name that we will never see . cause honestly who spells that bad and he has yet to let use know who he really is .last year he talked up a truck from up north now he is talking stocks . he is most likely from around this area cause he obviously has problem with hank and myself or he is talking to some other two faced d/a that gives him info and that person should man up and speak his mind through his own mouth or computer . yae he says i have no ba**& and that i hide behind comp. he also thunks it is a bad thing that i dont pay for my own ride . i would like to take a pole of the people on here that would not like to race on someone elses dollar, call all the shots and win races , maybe i am wrong but i like it. what do you all think of that .

i would like to take a pole of the people on here that would not like to race on someone elses dollar, call all the shots and win races , maybe i am wrong but i like it. what do you all think of that .
Sign me up for some of the sponsorship Robby!!!! Hell yes I would love to have an offer like that.

I have done some extensive research and Mr. Sparks is no longer permitted to post or use the Lone Star Speedzone PM systems.

Lone Star Speedzone is committed to keeping the RRS forum a safe and pleasant place to talk things over without being threatened or bashed. And thanks for all you who are cooperating so well with me as we work together to make the RRS forum the place to be!

Nick

matt , who is matcow ? hey , you never drove no dang go cart !

THE NAME IS SPELLED METCALF FOR ALL YOU PHONICS BOYS

you already spelled your name out for him earlier phonics may not help . maybe we should get him that my baby can read deal

THATS A FACT..... I WOULD LIKE A DEAL LIKE YOURS MY SELF SIGN ME UP TO...

I have done some extensive research and Mr. Sparks is no longer permitted to post or use the Lone Star Speedzone PM systems.

Lone Star Speedzone is committed to keeping the RRS forum a safe and pleasant place to talk things over without being threatened or bashed. And thanks for all you who are cooperating so well with me as we work together to make the RRS forum the place to be!

Nick

i told you matt , nick will get you ! :D

where you been ray. you sure been keeping low profile.

boy i have been working, i have not had a computer at home but just got mine working, hey u need a racecar ill make u a good deal on one. stock car u will have to put ur goodies in it mine just plain jane.will got go hey give me a call robby o also that jeff dude has been pm me to but nick emailed me and said he took care of it do you know him? i cant place anyone with that name . or u racing this year? im done im just going to sit in the stands

Archived