Rules meeting this weekend

nope im not matcow, im from dallas tx u will get to see me when the season starts, me hank go way back togather from ccspeedway drit track he owned, get ur GOCARTS ready. hank and i are buliding somthing for all of yall, BUCKLE UP BOYS u are in for aRIDE OF UR LIFE ,LOL LOL LOL

Mr Sparks, i'm not sure what your trying to do, but if you are talking about the Hank that ran Col. C's Speedrome,well that would be me, and i have never talked with you about building a car of any kind to run at Red River Speedway. I do think that if you show up to run with the drivers at Red River you will be VERY surprised. They are a VERY competative group of people are good at what they do. I look forward to seeing you and all the new faces at the race track this year, looks like it will be a GREAT year. Hank

sorry hank i call you later, or call me when u and buddy get at the shop guys i what i meant was gocartswe are building carts, not cars,lol lol lol looking forward to race carts with all of u ;

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RONALD ARE YOU RUNNING A THUNDER THIS YEAR? I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU AT THE MEETING I HAD TO LEAVE TO ERLY. :rolleyes:

NOT SURE AT THE TIME MONEY IS TIGHT RIGHT NOW WILL KNOW MORE AFTER THE TAX MAN GETS DONE WITH MY POCKET

WHO IS THIS JEFF DUDE I RAN AROUND CCSPEEDWAY WITH KEITH LONG 02 PONYCAR&02 SPORTSMAN BACK IN THE DAY

AND I DONT RECALL THE NAME AT ALL MUST NOT HAVE DONE REAL GOOD..... lol

NOT SURE AT THE TIME MONEY IS TIGHT RIGHT NOW WILL KNOW MORE AFTER THE TAX MAN GETS DONE WITH MY POCKET

WHO IS THIS JEFF DUDE I RAN AROUND CCSPEEDWAY WITH KEITH LONG 02 PONYCAR&02 SPORTSMAN BACK IN THE DAY

AND I DONT RECALL THE NAME AT ALL MUST NOT HAVE DONE REAL GOOD..... lol

YOU GOT ME I HOPE TO RUN WITH HIM. WELL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME.

man you have got this messed up . you ask who i am , but you have all the answers . dish it out but not take it . correct have not owned my own car in 17 years but always called the shots, won a lot of races and never spent any money. and yes mainly because i didnt have money . but luckly i am good enough to get the help i get cause one way or another i will race . you talk about my mouth hiding behind computer just about anyone @rrs could tell you rsanders18 is robby sanders , rrs thunder 18, lawton factory 924, drove 77 truck twice , 28 superstock once, for 2010 . oh yes i am the big headed one that drives junkyard car (good one) work on trash trucks not cans but hey thats still a good job too, i may be younger than you but i have been around the block but didnt stop at ever drive i pass so you may be able to teach me something i missed . all i got to say is you jeff sparks did your home work on me but still have been vague about yourself, so the ? again is who are you .

oh nver mind now i know the deal, and the camaro is sharp,like the black but the yellow #s need a outline, ;)

MATCOW WE DROVE IN THE STREET STOCK CLASS #28 U WOULD NOT KNOW ,U WERE STILL ON THE BOTTLE LOL LOL AND U WERE STEAL IN DIPERS LOL LOL

if ronald was on the bottle when you drove speedrome you alot older than you look. <_<

oh nver mind now i know the deal, and the camaro is sharp,like the black but the yellow #s need a outline, ;)

MATCOW WE DROVE IN THE STREET STOCK CLASS #28 U WOULD NOT KNOW ,U WERE STILL ON THE BOTTLE LOL LOL AND U WERE STEAL IN DIPERS LOL LOL

if ronald was on the bottle when you drove speedrome you alot older than you look. <_<

RSANDER18 FRIST OF ALL IM OLD ENGH,TO BE YOUR DADDY [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/10] IT TAKE TIME TO GET TO WHERE IM AT,IT DONT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,TALK TO UR BOSS HE CAN TELL U IT TAKE TIME,HE HELPING ME WITH THIS NEW ONE, SO SANDER18 SEE YOU SOON GOOD DAY SIR

RSANDER18 FRIST OF ALL IM OLD ENGH,TO BE YOUR DADDY [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/10] IT TAKE TIME TO GET TO WHERE IM AT,IT DONT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,TALK TO UR BOSS HE CAN TELL U IT TAKE TIME,HE HELPING ME WITH THIS NEW ONE, SO SANDER18 SEE YOU SOON GOOD DAY SIR

man this bites every time you post (jeff) by the time i get home and to the computer you have been edited, therefor i dont get to see what you got to say . why dont you send me another one of those exciting pms so i can get a idea of what is on your mind. man you got my attenion with that last one racing and fighting yea that would be just like the old speedway when al vergowen had it . so please tell me more old man . im all your to tell your tales to or seeing as how you are so up to date on me why dont you just come on by the shop and we swap stories. ;)

Hey I want to know who this Jeff Sparks guy is?? He was telling me he was a truck guy from up north earlier in the winter and that he had something for me!!! Now talking about go-karts thats a big step down from the trucks... I honestly dont think he has a car to race, but i would lend him one to race against Robby S. just to see how good he is!! Haha

Archived