prayers

colgate

this has been and will be the hardest year ever. my dad Charles Sowell aka RED past away this past jan. today would have been his 74th birthday. and after a long battle with cancer my mom give my dad a big suprise on his birthday.........now she his with my dad on his birthday. she passed away today...thank you everybody for being there for me and my family. yall are and always be my family. i will let speedzone know when and where the services will be held at and when.

tim sowell aka colgate

I"m So So Sorry Tim, You're in my thoughts and prayers hon........ God Bless you and hold you in the hallow of his hands and heart.......

You'll feel like an orphan for a while and you will never go a day without thinking of your parents at some point during the day. Knowing that they are both at peace and with the Lord is a comfort, but your loss is one of the biggest anyone can experience and that empty spot will always be there. The trick is to carry on anyway - one day at a time - and to focus on the many positives they brought to your life.

We are blessed here on LSS to have a large number of people who not just say they will be praying for others, but who actually do talk to the Father about the problems, trials and pain we know that others are experiencing. Let the prayers flow for Tim and his family...

Nick

Tim and Family, our prayers and condolences are with you and your Family. It is so hard to say goodbye to your Dad and Mom. I know you have some great memories of the times you spent with them and your Dad at the races. They are both united in heaven and are at peace. They will be watching over you and your family till someday you meet again. God will take you in his hands and guide you and be there for you. We all love you and we are here for you. God Bless my friend. Larry and Joyce Walton and family.

Man Tim, I sure do hate to hear that. Although when folks are together as long as your folks, it somehow seems as a not so sad ending on a very sad day.

You know the Lockhart team is hear for you and Frank, keep us posted on arrangements.

Ben & Rodney & Tracy R.and Martin & Dora T.

WHEN MY MOM PASSED IN MY ARMS .I WONDERED WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO SAVE HER ... I HURT FOR SOMETIME .AND WHILE DELIVERING A PACKAGE TO FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH IN THREE RIVERS .THE LADY ASK ME WHAT WAS BOTHERING ME ... WHY SO SAD ..I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT NOTICEBLE .. .I TOLD HER MY STORY .... AFTER WORDS SHE SAID . MIKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHO GOT TO SPEND THE FINALE SECONDS HOLDING A LOVED ONE ... SHE IS IN GODS HEAVEN NOW ..BE HAPPY .. .. AFTER THAT I FELT BETTER .... I WAS BORN ON MY MOTHERS BIRTDAY AND WE SPENT A FEW OF EM TOGETHER JUST HER AND I .... NOW I LOOK AT APRIL THE 26TH AS HER BIRTHDAY ..THE DAY SHE WAS BORN INTO HEAVEN ....................

TIM THIS IS YOUR MOMS BIRTHDAY . YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW THAT GET TO CELEBRATE BOTH YOUR MOMS AND DADS BIRTHDAYS ON THE SAME DAY ......... GODSPEED .....

Archived