Danica and Dale Jr

direct-flo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw some of her interview on tv ..i laughed .. she talked like she had been racen one of those cars for years ........ she aint seen nuttin yet .wait till she is with other cars ...... ok .just for you bud ..she is a hotie .. she the best darn women racer that ever touched a race track .. .. is that 21 st century bud or do i need to work on it some more ........MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

The times are a'changin' ...................... Joe, Mike y'all are cordially invited to join the rest of us in the 21st Century. :lol:

Racing in the 21st century is all about diversity programs and the person who brings the biggest sponsor gets the ride. Nether one of those is really what racing is. Anybody, any sex, any race, can drive a race car but to many with real talent will never get a chance at the big league because Nascar and other racing organizations are forcing diversity. JMO

The times are a'changin' ...................... Joe, Mike y'all are cordially invited to join the rest of us in the 21st Century. :lol:

Racing in the 21st century is all about diversity programs and the person who brings the biggest sponsor gets the ride. Nether one of those is really what racing is. Anybody, any sex, any race, can drive a race car but to many with real talent will never get a chance at the big league because Nascar and other racing organizations are forcing diversity. JMO

As far as I know, only NASCAR is "forcing diversity," something they themselves were forced into by the actions of Jesse Jackson. Otherwise, it's about money, particularly in NASCAR, and anyone who thinks Danica Patrick is in Indy Car because of some drive for diversity doesn't know her background and has little knowledge of racing outside the circle track environs...

• 1 month later...

Hee Hee Hee... ;)

No, I just saw an ad on TV for it. Time Warner is pushing their Mobile 4G service and said there was a concert and she would be there as well. Clearwire is using Motorola Equipment and I'm assuming that is why she was going to be there?

Mark

Archived