Pro Truck Purse OCT. 10 THR

Yellow6

Ok let's pay $400 each Oct. 10 and let's race for free from here on out......

And we are to just trust you on your word on this?

And besides like someone else said, you should have been asking questions weeks ago instead of 2 days before the race.

I think your a day late and a dollar short at this point.

I think this is a classic case of "If you build it...They will come". We started out with 9 trucks at the beginning of the season, and now we're lucky to get 4 or 5. The HMP guys all wanted the THR guys to come to Houston. But I don't see many/any HMP guys coming to Thunderhill. If we as Truck Racers want a Touring Series, much less a series at all, we HAVE to work TOGETHER! The USST guys have repeatedly asked the Pro Trucks to race on Nov.14th in La. But there is ALREADY a scheduled truck race at HMP. If we would work TOGETHER to come up with a solution, get a SINGLE representitive to go to the USST guys and get their agreement then go to the tracks and say HEY, we have a PLAN, I bet it would work. But if only three trucks have made every race at THR this year, it is hard for there to be a set purse. We (Pro Truck Drivers) are being our own worst enemy right now. We havn't won this year and have had EVERY problem know to man, but we've made EVERY race so far. Come on y'all, let's work together.....Remember the quote from Abe Lincoln: "A house divided against itself cannot stand." I want, and I'm sure many others do to, Mary Ann and THR to invite the trucks back next year.

Just my two cents.

Not trying to rude here, BUT if there is no truck's showing up, there will be NO truck's..And D.L., what are you going to do with your's?.....it will make a nice conversation peice, huh? I'm sorry, maybe I'm just dumb, but I just dont get it.

Forgot, Thank you Rusty Mirth, hope it work's!

I've got an idea. Since this season is almost over lets make sure we are all on the same page next year. We will always have trucks in W.F. We have 15-20 trucks show up. What we have is a structured system with lots of communication. Over the winter when USST is trying to schedule races we can schedule in all the tracks to maximize participation. Houston has a very good payout so there's no reason they can't get the truck turnout. I know for a fact that our guys will travel. I don't know how many trucks will be coming to Houston. I know that I'm not going to make it "I've wrecked to races in a row".

• 2 weeks later...
I will tell you this....we finished 4th out of 6...little over 200.00 ck showed up at my house....I thank THR.

your splitting that with everyone right .ill send you my mailing address if you like ...heck forget every one else .just split it with me .you will have a friend forever ......

I will tell you this....we finished 4th out of 6...little over 200.00 ck showed up at my house....I thank THR.

your splitting that with everyone right .ill send you my mailing address if you like ...heck forget every one else .just split it with me .you will have a friend forever ......

I'm thinking of sending it back to keep THR OPEN NEXT YEAR. It's still in my back pocket!

Archived