TEXAS STOCK CAR SPECTACULAR

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE TEXAS STOCK CAR SPECTACULAR AT THR ON OCT 9 AND 10

IS IT TRUE THAT THERE SHALL BE FEATURES IN ALL CLASSES EACH DAY?

I WAS TOLD THIS BY A DRIVER THAT WENT LAST YEAR AND HE SAYS HE RAN A FEATURE SAT AND FRIDAY?

PLEASE CONFIRM

OR PERHAPS IM PRE MATURE SINCE NO SCHEDULE OUT YET?

JERRY WOOLF

Best I can remember only the Grand Stocks ran both days. What we did there was since everyone could not be there both days was take there best finish for the weekend to use in figuring points. Example: Friday you race and finsih 6th. Saturday you race and finish 4th. We gave points for a 4th place finsih. I can not remember why or if there was even a reason why they ran both days. Just that they did.

Hope that helps at least a little bit.

thanks kathy

but that still doesnt help much other then last years schedule was interesting

quess we have to wait and see till new schedule comes out

sum may not be able to go on friday

we run 3 classes there so we may cannot make it on frid but would like to run sat

When we had the first few spectaculars, we did run races on both nights. After a couple of years it did change to where Fridays where mostly just practice and qualifying for the touring series. Best I can remember, last year was the first year in a long time that the locals ran on Friday and Saturday. Now, I am not saying it is going to be that way this year. I mainly wanted to get last years schedule up to just kinda give you an idea of how it went. Again, hope it helps a little bit. If you have several cars in several classes, maybe try and talk with the boss now to get friday off. If that's is possible. Sometimes a big advance notice helps. Just a thought.

When we had the first few spectaculars, we did run races on both nights. After a couple of years it did change to where Fridays where mostly just practice and qualifying for the touring series. Best I can remember, last year was the first year in a long time that the locals ran on Friday and Saturday. Now, I am not saying it is going to be that way this year. I mainly wanted to get last years schedule up to just kinda give you an idea of how it went. Again, hope it helps a little bit. If you have several cars in several classes, maybe try and talk with the boss now to get friday off. If that's is possible. Sometimes a big advance notice helps. Just a thought.

lol i am the boss

but unfortunately the drivers and such do not work for me .....

well c

but hey thanks

what we want to knowi run at c.c. and for the oct. race will they let a super street run with your super stocks.i talked to greg rommer sat. and he said to ask.we want to run goodyears with our rules.what yall in the class say???

Call our Tech Man Jack. You can find his email and phone numbers at thunderhillraceway.com. He will have the answers.

what we want to knowi run at c.c. and for the oct. race will they let a super street run with your super stocks.i talked to greg rommer sat. and he said to ask.we want to run goodyears with our rules.what yall in the class say???

Not if you're bringing that 97 car - it's too fast. ;)

Just kidding. I would be good with whatever Jack decided.

Not if you're bringing that 97 car - it's too fast. ;)

Just kidding. I would be good with whatever Jack decided.

now i know you are a smart person .least thats what i hear ..lol.... 97 is only fast on a short track .so let em run ..

from what i been reading is qualify on friday and race saturday.

and if dont qualify on fri u start in rear on sat feature???????

Last chance qualifyng on Saturday (1 lap) for those who couldn't make it on Friday. Start according to your lap time. That's the way they have done it in the past.

from what i been reading is qualify on friday and race saturday.

and if dont qualify on fri u start in rear on sat feature???????

Last chance qualifyng on Saturday (1 lap) for those who couldn't make it on Friday. Start according to your lap time. That's the way they have done it in the past.

I didn't remember it that way, but you are so correct. I've slept since the last one. ;) I had to go look at the old schedule. That is the way it was done last year.

thanks we will give him a call. hope we will see yall for sure we are going to bring most of the limiteds.

Call jack and get something worked out for the street stocks.. I dont think you guys can hang so youve got to come prove you can.. :lol::ph34r:

Calling you out... :D

Archived