BENFIT RACE FOR JIM

OK HERE IT GOES BRIAN WANTS ME TO THROW THIS AT U ;) WHAT DO U ALL THINK OF THE HALLOWEEN HAVOC BEING JIMS DAY AS LONG AS JIM CAN BE THERE U KNOW ITS A BIG DAY ITS A DAY ON ALL CALENDERS ITS A DAY FOR KIDS AND FAMILYS THE KIDS CAN TRICK OR TREAT FROM TRAILERS TO TRAILER FOR THE FANS AND RACERS WE CAN BARBQUE (THERES A BUNCH OF BIG PITS LINED UP) WE ALL COULD DRESS THE PLACE UP SPOOKY WOULD GIVE JIM OVER 2 MONTHS TO GET HIMSELF PUT TOGETHER AND WE COULD ALL GET THE PLAN GOING SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH AND I AM TALKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE IN THIS THE DATE NEEDS TO GET LOCKED DOWN SO WE CAN DRAW SOME BIG NAMES U KNOW JIM WOULD WANT THAT I DONT WANT TO STEP ON ANYONES TOES SO IF ANYBODY HAS A BETTER DATE LETS HEAR IT HALLOWEEN HAVOC FOR THE MAN G AND C ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK HERE IT GOES BRIAN WANTS ME TO THROW THIS AT U ;) WHAT DO U ALL THINK OF THE HALLOWEEN HAVOC BEING JIMS DAY AS LONG AS JIM CAN BE THERE U KNOW ITS A BIG DAY ITS A DAY ON ALL CALENDERS ITS A DAY FOR KIDS AND FAMILYS THE KIDS CAN TRICK OR TREAT FROM TRAILERS TO TRAILER FOR THE FANS AND RACERS WE CAN BARBQUE (THERES A BUNCH OF BIG PITS LINED UP) WE ALL COULD DRESS THE PLACE UP SPOOKY WOULD GIVE JIM OVER 2 MONTHS TO GET HIMSELF PUT TOGETHER AND WE COULD ALL GET THE PLAN GOING SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH AND I AM TALKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE IN THIS THE DATE NEEDS TO GET LOCKED DOWN SO WE CAN DRAW SOME BIG NAMES U KNOW JIM WOULD WANT THAT I DONT WANT TO STEP ON ANYONES TOES SO IF ANYBODY HAS A BETTER DATE LETS HEAR IT HALLOWEEN HAVOC FOR THE MAN G AND C ;)

only problem with the 10-31-09/Halloween Havoc is that USMTS is in houston that weekend just throwing out that reminder

only problem with the 10-31-09/Halloween Havoc is that USMTS is in houston that weekend just throwing out that reminder

They are actually there on the weekend before unless the USMTS calendar is wrong.

http://www.usmts.com/events.asp

we would love to be there to help, race, and do anything needed, also what i did most of my life was play music, i would bring my band and play for the fans and racers for free, I got a pretty hot rockin blues band that I play with and would love to play and race on the same day. what else could you ask for, i,ll keep reading, and keeping up with the news leland waddell 28 s.s

we would love to be there to help, race, and do anything needed, also what i did most of my life was play music, i would bring my band and play for the fans and racers for free, I got a pretty hot rockin blues band that I play with and would love to play and race on the same day. what else could you ask for, i,ll keep reading, and keeping up with the news leland waddell 28 s.s

WOW SOUNDS GREAT THATS A LOT OF WORK FOR A BAND TO SET UP AND PLAY

lets do the halloween havoc. I watched from the stands at the last halloween show back in 1998 or 1999? Idont know the year. I am sure that a lot of drivers from sts would come for a benefit show. The track is awesome we just run on the same nights.

Bobby Jack

2 Jacks Racing.

Let me know when and my wife can help with radio advertisement in Corpus Christi.

2jacksracing@att.net

Hey greg I cant send you a pm says your box is full. I got some info to send ya.
FIXED THAT SORRY :blink: GOT A BUNCH OF EM A BUNCH OF GREAT IDEALS AND RBSF U GET UR GEAR ON AND COME DOWN AND U AND ME CAN TALK ABOUT MY COMPUTER PROBLEMS LOL :lol:;) AND MONTY AS USUAL IS HARD AT IT HE HAS A FANCY MOBILE PIT ROUNDED UP FROM CHRIS AT RSC RENTALS SO MANY THINGS ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY FOR A GREAT MAN AND FAMILY ;) AND DANIELSEN I WILL CALL U TODAY

SO GLAD SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON PULLING CARS :) I SEE ON STS THAT THEY R OFF ON THE 31ST COULD GET SOME OF THOSE FAST CARS ALSO :) COULD BE A DAY FOR B MAINS :D THAT WOULD BE A AWESOME SHOW FOR THE MAN ;) WE GOT BANDS/BARBQUE PITS/MEAT/FANS/FAMILY/ FRIENDS /RACECARS AND GOBLINS ALL WE NEED TO DO IS PRAY JIM WILL BE THERE WITH US THERE R SO MANY PEOPLE THAT R COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORKS BRIAN WANTS TO THANK THEM ALL AND SO DO WE G AND C OH YEH ALSO HAD NICK RSVP FOR LONESTAR SPEEDZONE :)

I am very happy to see you guys putting something together for Jim, I raced with Jim here in California for a few years. We are absolutely tore up about this and I will ask my club what they would like to do. It would be nice to see if we could get a semi together and bring our dwarfs down and support your efforts. I would think you guys would open it up as an open type deal, we are all WSDCA complient. I spoke with Jim last December at the Promoters workshop and discussed a lot of ideas when it comes to dwarfs, just maybe this could lead into what him and I talked about. You can keep us up to date at www.dwarfworld.com, message board.

It's times like these that show the racing world what dwarf car families are all about, and his extended family here on the West Coast are sending Jim good thoughts and prayers. I have emailed Brian and thank him for his response, Brent Stevens from Southern California is also keeping us up date and so is Mike from Jims Crew. Do not hesitate to let us know and please keep us informed as there maybe something we can do collectively as a group. The paypal thing was a fantastic idea and will be used from us. If anyone talks to Jim in the near future let him know that his friends from NORCAL are behind him 100%. If anyone would like to contact me I am the President of NCDCA dwarf cars in Northern California, my number is 916.316.5784, email kb-racing@sbcglobal.net. Thanks Kevin Bender

I would go but I think I got way too much gear in my pure stock 6.78 final... If I can put my 9" in with a 6.20 I'd give it a run sounds like a fun track.. :)

Mark,

You really don't have too much gear if you've got about a 3,400 lb. stock car, depending on how much you wanna turn. 6.56 turns about 6,400 rpm, and 6.88 turns 6,800 to 6,900 on a 3,400 lb stock car.

And, we like the Halloween date. That'd be cool for a benefit date. I could see something huge from the start of the early afternoon with that. BBQ in afternoon with proceeds donated, fans in the pits to mingle with teams early in the day then sweep the pits.... start the races earlier since it will be cooler (hopefully) and darker sooner, Music at 11pm on the front straight.... Or any number of combinations on that...

BOB GAVLIK THAT WOULD BE AWESOME ITS AMAZING THE SUPPORT IN P-MS I HAVE GOTTEN EVEN FROM UP NORTH WHAT IS TRUELY AMAZING IS THE IMPACT JIM HAS HAD ON ALL OF US A GREAT MAN WITH GREAT IDEALS A RACER FOR RACERS KEEP PULLING JIM UVE GOT A BUNCH OF EM PULLING FOR U G AND C ;)

Archived