BENFIT RACE FOR JIM

we are just reading all of the posts and think the halloween date is a great one. i think that instead of double points, we should race for no points that night, just put on a good show with good racing. sometimes when double points are involved, the racing action gets a little intense and lots of things tend to get torn up. the bbq and trick or treating from trailer to trailer is an awesome idea. maybe the band can play while people are eating and maybe at intermission (have equipment set up on a trailer then pull it out on front straight). we have been talking about this and have some other ideas as well. we really need to get together and work out the details of this. maybe we can all decide on a place and meet, the sooner the better. just let us know when is a good time for everyone and we will be there. 361 781-4268

~jj and brenda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ON SUNDAY THE 1ST IS ALSO THE FIRE DEPTS BENEFIT FOR THERE ANUAL FUND RAISER SO WE ALL NEED TO THINK OF A WAY TO HELP THEM ALSO SO GET SOME THOUGHTS TOGETHER WE NEED TO WORK WITH THEM ALSO THEY R THERE FOR US WE NEED TO BE THERE FOR THEM GREG AND CANDACE

Well I sure wish the 23 purestock from I-37 could make it but back in the Oilfield I think I am working that week. i have been to the track and been wantting to come race but with yall racing only every other week its hard for me to do it working when yall are raceing but it sure sounds like yall have a good show planned. Jim hope you get better soon buddy sounds like you will enjoy this show. Maybe I can catch one later on to see how my car runs on that track.

Sean Terry

Archived