BENFIT RACE FOR JIM

IVE BEEN TALKING WITH BRIAN AND DanielsenS AND MANY OTHERS AND ALL R IN FOR A RACE FOR THE BENEFIT RACE FOR JIM AND HIS FAMILY BRIANAND MANY OTHERS R WILLING TO GO WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND WE RACERS CAN DO THE SAME ALL IN PLEASE LETS HEAR ALL IN AND IDEALS LETS HEAR EM BRIAN SAYS LETS GET IT ON :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IVE BEEN TALKING WITH BRIAN AND DanielsenS AND MANY OTHERS AND ALL R IN FOR A RACE FOR THE BENEFIT RACE FOR JIM AND HIS FAMILY BRIANAND MANY OTHERS R WILLING TO GO WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND WE RACERS CAN DO THE SAME ALL IN PLEASE LETS HEAR ALL IN AND IDEALS LETS HEAR EM BRIAN SAYS LETS GET IT ON :)

You name the time and day and Bar C Racing will bring every car we have in our garage and every driver we can round up!

Once the date has been set Danielsen Motorsports will assist the first driver that isnt a normal everyweek driver that runs in the pure stock class who is financially strapped. We are not rolling in it by any means however I can assist at least one driver with his $50 entry fee so he can be part of a great event. I challenge many other drivers that can help another make this event rather then them sit at home and read about it. Come help find a way to be part of this with as many cars as possible. PM me if you are a team in need of an entry fee to make this race.......

I have to say this, you guys and gals are some of the BEST FRIENDS a man could ever ask for. I have NEVER seen so many people pull together and help one of the fallen. I have been reading everything you have been writing and have been relaying it to Jim as fast as I can. I read & read what you write and it brings tears to my eyes knowing that there is that much caring going on. Keep up the GREAT work all! :D

I have an idea if the drivers are able and willing. Have this at the next or any later race. All drivers donate thier winnings back to the track for the night but still pay the entry. Make it a double points race so that the drivers get thier moneys worth and it doesnt cost the track anything to give. Let the local area fans know about this however it can be done. Maybe the local papers can donate a little writeup and print it so everyone knows and we get a huge crowd. All of which raises a lot of money. Lets load the stands and classes. That will raise some help for him and the family. I know how it is to be self employed and this kind of stuff can get very expensive.

My .02 worth.

WE WILL BE IN BOONE :( THE BIGGEST THING WE HAVE TO THINK AND PRAY ABOUT IS TO HAVE JIM IS THERE AT THE RACES WITH US IF ITS ON SEPT 6TH THAT ROCKS BUT LETS GET A LITTLE CLOSER TO HAVING JIM THERE HE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FANS AND RACERS THERE ON HIS AND HIS FAMILYS BEHALF ITS SO AWESOME TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE PULL TOGETHER WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW :) I GOT WORD FROM JAMIE HE IS WILLING TO HELP TAKE PICS AND GIVE 75 % TO THE TRACK AND 25% TO RBSF FOR THE RYAN BARD FOUNDATION SO COOL ;)

I dont think I need to even respond, but of course you can count on me to be there, whenever is the best time. No greg! you will drive your car, why? because people love to watch you hang it out there with your hair on fire....lol

COOL ITS KINDA OF A GIVEN THAT THOSE FROM LMR AND REGULARS THAT KNOW JIM WOULD BE THERE GREAT GROUP AT GOLIAD AS MANY TRACKS IN TEXAS I HAVE TALKED TO MONTY CHAMBERLIN AND HE WILL DO US A SPECIAL FLYER KEEP THE THOUGHTS COMING AND WE WILL PIN A DATE DOWN G

DOUBLE POINTS AND WE WANT TO BE IN THE STANDS TO WATCH THE MODS I WILL SIT THIS ONE OUT I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THIS RACE I WOULD LOVE TO TRY AND FILL ONE OF HIS SHOES LETS DO IT THE RIGHT WAY JIMS WAY G AND C ;)

Right....Greg announce.....If you were to announce anything like you type, not only will the crowd be deaf, but they won't understand half what is said!!!! :lol: I DO think it's real big of you to give the other mods a chance to win, but at what cost!?!?! Half the crowd will be at the docs the next day! What do YOU think, CCbroomrider? ;)

Once the date has been set Danielsen Motorsports will assist the first driver that isnt a normal everyweek driver that runs in the pure stock class who is financially strapped. We are not rolling in it by any means however I can assist at least one driver with his $50 entry fee so he can be part of a great event. I challenge many other drivers that can help another make this event rather then them sit at home and read about it. Come help find a way to be part of this with as many cars as possible. PM me if you are a team in need of an entry fee to make this race.......

I was heavily involved in Aaron's benefit earlier this year, and that was the most gratifying event I had ever assisted in promoting!

I'm jumping on with Danielsen on this one. I'll also pay for one driver fee of $50 for a first timer so they can be part of this event when it is scheduled. Have a couple more things we're gonna do, but behind the scenes...

I concur with Brenda. Try to have as many classes as can reasonably be handled on a night. But, if it is a class not previously scheduled to run, just make it for fun and no points.

Also, I concur with the idea of getting some time down so Jim can be there to enjoy. With Boone, Labor Day weekend is not good, and the very next event is too soon. To make it good, it needs some marketing time anyway. Keep churning the thoughts. Give some thought to a Sunday afternoon event. Start at like 4pm, be done by 8 or 9 in mid September, with all classes. No one is racing on Sundays, and this would very possibly pull the masses. No registration fee, no points, and that would encourage most everyone to leave their winnings at the gate. Just another thought... Synergy in motion!

-Monty

Well i believe all three of lmr's pure stocks will be there along with the rest of us. This is a great idea to pull together like this and do something great.. Thus so far is the best thing a racing community can do for its very own track owner and operator... Without Jim this wouldn't even be thought of being possible.. He has made this a special thing for some and a recurrance for others.... This i say lets get this on!!!!!!!

11 Pure Stock

Last Minute Racing

Hey greg I cant send you a pm says your box is full. I got some info to send ya.
FIXED THAT SORRY :blink: GOT A BUNCH OF EM A BUNCH OF GREAT IDEALS AND RBSF U GET UR GEAR ON AND COME DOWN AND U AND ME CAN TALK ABOUT MY COMPUTER PROBLEMS LOL :lol:;) AND MONTY AS USUAL IS HARD AT IT HE HAS A FANCY MOBILE PIT ROUNDED UP FROM CHRIS AT RSC RENTALS SO MANY THINGS ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY FOR A GREAT MAN AND FAMILY ;) AND DANIELSEN I WILL CALL U TODAY

Archived