Who's

Kathy

Me and my mom went to see the Harry Potter movie and we could hear what we thought was rain inside the theater. When we got out we then knew indeed it was rain. And a bunch of it.

I hope it gets to you Floyd.

HEY .......................... YEA!............................Yeah! .................... We finally got some too! Good thundershower for about an hour, here just a mile south of the confluence of the Burnet/Travis/Williamson County lines! :)

I don't want to hear about the rain!

And, yes, I'm starting to get a bad attitude about it. We live out near China Grove (outskirts east of San Antonio), and we haven't gotten a drop of rain over the past few days, weeks, months . . . . . you get my drift. I'm starting to think that crunchy grass is normal.

I think our 16 acres would be a good location for a race track - wouldn't ever have to worry about the weather!!! LOL

I don't want to hear about the rain!

And, yes, I'm starting to get a bad attitude about it. We live out near China Grove (outskirts east of San Antonio), and we haven't gotten a drop of rain over the past few days, weeks, months . . . . . you get my drift. I'm starting to think that crunchy grass is normal.

I think our 16 acres would be a good location for a race track - wouldn't ever have to worry about the weather!!! LOL

It seems the only time Houston gets rain is when we go there to race!! LOL!! :rolleyes:

i take the water hose and spray it upwards towards the rain god ..... feels good what comes back down .but does not convence the rain god we want the real stuff ...... el nino .hasnt gotten the message either ...... plus i cant keep fooling my yard .....it also wants the real stuff ................ so you all dont be greedy .send some rain our way ..thats when you get some ofcource .............

WE GOT A REAL GOOD SHOWER IN LA VERNIA LAST NIGHT, IT WAS STILL VERY WET WHEN I LEFT THE HOUSE THIS MORNING, SOME THING STRANGE HAPPENED THOUGH, THERE WAS THIS GREEN STUFF ON THE FRONT YARD??? :blink::blink:

i think i would have a hard time finding that thingy that turns on those other things that go back and fourth on the windshield.... what is that called ..it has not rained in cc in along cant make that along word long enough ... time ..

WE GOT A REAL GOOD SHOWER IN LA VERNIA LAST NIGHT, IT WAS STILL VERY WET WHEN I LEFT THE HOUSE THIS MORNING, SOME THING STRANGE HAPPENED THOUGH, THERE WAS THIS GREEN STUFF ON THE FRONT YARD??? :blink::blink:

i think i would have a hard time finding that thingy that turns on those other things that go back and fourth on the windshield.... what is that called ..it has not rained in cc in along cant make that along word long enough ... time ..

Get some Rain-X and you won't need those wipers.

I put that stuff on my windsheild and it works great. Even when it was pouring yesterday, I hardly ran them at all.

OLDTIMER, IN SOUTH TEXAS THAT THINGY IS CALLED A BUG FLINGER :lol:

That's why you drive somthing that has rain sensors on the windsheild. Takes all the mystery out of it!

That's why you drive somthing that has rain sensors on the windsheild. Takes all the mystery out of it!

IS THAT STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR A 76 FORD PINTO :huh::blink:

Archived