Congrats Chase Stapp

ninetynine2win

Chase

Congrats on your first-ever win! Enjoy it with your crew, friends and family...

Shawn Paul gets a huge "atta boy, yes sir!"

He had Chase in his sights lap after lap and could have taken him out on numerous occasions, but didn't...

You may be "old school," Shawn Paul, but give me "old school" values like those any time...

Nick

Chase, congratulations on your first win. And a great big ooooorah to Shawn Paul for making it really close and keeping us all on the

edge of our seats. I know why you won this race Chase and I am sure thing that Ed is wearing a smile a mile wide today. And remember

that crew chief and Gunnar had a bunch to do with it too. . :D

Congrats Chase, sorry I missed it....I hope to see the next one....

Jackie

Congrats Chase on your first of no doubt many yet to come. Told ya you were gettin' there, huh? Congrats also to Shawn on a good clean run. THAT's the stuff I like to see. Congrats also to Tracy in third, for her best finish yet. You're gettin' there! Hang in there, it will come. :)

Budman,

I also applaud Shawn Paul for some clean, close racing - exciting for the fans, for sure. I'm so glad he didn't take lessons from Kyle Busch - had to get in at least one Kyle Busch bash this morning! LOL It was good seeing you and Dano Saturday night.

I'm sorry that I missed Chase's first win. Congratulations anyway. Did anybody check to make sure it was really chase and not Cary in the car? Just messing with you Chase. I knew you could do it. I guess I'm going to have to get to the track to see the next one. Chase and Shawn Paul are both class acts. Anyone would love to race with them.

Archived