points system

charlie henley

I can't complain about anything yet because this is our first season, but if I may say, that there are a lot of issues that need to be brought up at the beginning of next season so we can fix a few things hopefully. I don't want to make enimies by no means because serving this country has humbled me and living my dreams is a lot more important than creatng politics at a local dirt track, but can someone clue me in on what is goin on? I mean I like the drivers and people at the track that has helped us out with advice and parts and what not and to see all of us so scattered about what's goin on isn't helpin the issues at hand. The goal to me is puttin on a show for the fans, making friends and giving drivers different avenues for their racing careers. So without steppin on toes, can we find a way to fix the issues so we all can make it a fun venue instead of a battle ground?

I have been racing Dirt for a long time and have Several Championships under my belt and this is the FIRST DIRT TRACK I know of that lets you drop off some races. I guess this must be the norm on Assphault???????? :huh: Now I could understand take off your worst FINISHES but not taking OFF 2 RACES where you did not ever show up. I know all the Championships I won I was there every week even if I had plans that just the sacrifice you make to run for that Championship. I made my decision not to run for it this year because I knew my Schedule with my Kids Tee-Ball and Softball. But like I said earlier I still myay have a chance to WIN IT ALL.

Hey Randy I will Take you up on that Fishing Trip and the BEER ;) Lets go. Hey take care of that Mole You dont want to get any thing serious!!! :lol:

Randy Guzman

BY THE WAY ANY BODY WANT TO BUY MY CAR I GUARANTEE IT WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! :blink:;)

You are correct Randy(G)......In ALL the tracks I've been to, in ALL the states I've visited tracks, I can"t think of any other dirt track that dropped races. If the track ran EVERY week, then I can see the "POSSIBLE" need to drop your two worst RACES......But with the part-time schedule there is plenty of time for Uncle Smedleys B-day. <_<

Randy(Y).......WAY TMI :lol:

There are plenty of scenerios where a guy that just doesn't show up twice could beat a guy that raced every race.....Hardly support for your TRUE weekly racers.....

Archived