I-37 Raceway 5/15/09

Modifieds

89 Steve Whiteaker jr.

8g Greg Dinsmore

55 Danny Brown

17b Bruce Barber

174x Max Helms

12 Bob Lienweber

87 Lawrence Mikulencak---DNS(blew motor in heat)

Modified heat winner, 8g Greg Dinsmore

IMCA Southern Sportmods

90 Dustin Butcher

66 Johnny Torres

18 Larry Jernigan

88 Mark McGahey

89 Doug Livingston

2x DEnnis Hilla

771 Wesley Malcher

16 Eric Madden

888 Aaron Lunsford

11 Chris McLendon

47 James Myers-DQ(did not stop on track)

IMCA SSM heat winners, 47 James Myers, 89 Doug Livingston

Limited Late Model

58 Moe VanKirk

7 Richard Bartosh

13 Howie Marcx

3 Sonny Mares

14 Andrew Hesler

60 Harlin Covert

25 Wesley Skains--DQ(did not tech)

Limited Late Model heat winners, 25 Wesley Skains,

Street Stocks

021 Randy Guzman

86 Justin Henley

21 Chico Cox

37 A J Wernette

27 Eric Knudtson

82 Danny Markgraf

88 Chris Brock

44 Danny Schroat

33 Frederick Geirish

77 Brain Holland

55 Cody Clark

41 Wade Jones

51 Donald Lewis

99 Frankie O'Krulick

5 Dwayne Markgraf

18 Shawn Moore

42 Tommy Casey

Street Stock heat winners, 18 Shawn Moore, 27 Eric Knudtson, 37 A J Wernette

Pure Stock

57 Jason Kelly

01 Mike Brown

23 Sean Terry

3 Albert Mares

44 James Watson

15 William Cavender

25 JoJo Horne

98 William Saunders

31 Lynn Hardy

72 Ty Coad sr.

8 Dennis Jasik

71 Mike Harrison

9 Philip Haywood

24 Marc Roy

8jr Janel Hilla

67 Joe Horne---DNS

Pure Stock heat winners, 01 Mike Brown, 3 Albert Mares, 57 Jason Kelly

Front Runners

9 Jared Payton

57 Les Bettis

I-37 Jim Knudtson

35 James Samford

41 Amber Helton

20 Taylor Horne

8jr Alec Jasik

Front Runner heat winners, 8jr Alec Jasik

good racing last night. a little disappointed some cars do not respect the black flag. for the most part most everyone drove their cars on the trailer. that in itself is a good night. lol

rebel, i will have to agree. It felt good to drive it onto the trailer instead of by the hook like i did last week!!!! I drove the 14 llm for the hunters and even tho she didnt look good, and i didnt drive like i know how too, we still kept it up right!!!! so a great night for sure

well all can say is it was ALOT BETTER THAN LAST TIME... keep up the good work i37 :ph34r:

TRUE AS LONG AS THE MODS KEEP COMING I WILL TRY AND BE THERE LOVE THE PEOPLE IN THE STANDS AND IN THE PITS ANYBODY HAVE A SPORT MOD THEY WANT TO SELL ;):ph34r::lol::P

Now that I'm looking forward to watching...

I swear I have a black cloud over my car... Transmission troubles this week tho I think it was a result of an accident from last week... Thanks to Greg on the tires. You are a life saver my friend... Also thanks to the crew in the 55 Street Stock for the use of their tire machine. Just another great group of people to be around. Its people like this that no matter how tough a time I have makes me want to come back for more punishment lol... See ya the 29th.

Marc

MARC IS RUNNING A GLIDE... I DONT HAVE ANY TRANS PARTS..

THANKS TO MARC AND HIS CREW FOR HELPING ME FRIDAY NIGHT...

I MISSED THE DRIVERS MEETING HAVING TO WORK LATE AND DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE "NEW" RESTART RULES OR THE "NEW" ALL INVOLVED RULE....I WAS AFFECTED BY BOTH....A FEW PEOPLE AT I-37 KNEW I WAS NOT HAPPY LEAVING THE TRACK FRIDAY NIGHT...BUT AFTER A LONG CONVERSATION WITH CASSY SATURDAY MORNING, A FEW MISUNDERSTANDINGS ARE NOW CLEAR...

THANKS TO CASSY IT IS PEOPLE LIKE HER THAT KEEP THE TRACK GOING AND BEING A SUCESS

CONGRATS TO JASON KELLY ON HIS WIN FRIDAY NIGHT I DONT THINK I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AROUND HIM... HE GOT ME GOOD IN TRAFFIC I GOT PINNED ON THE BOTTOM HE DROVE RIGHT AROUND ME ON THE TOP JOB WELL DONE.. I REALLY LIKE RACING WITH HIM HIS DAD IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST DRIVERS AROUND...HE HAS LEARNED FROM ONE OF THE BEST!

well all can say is it was ALOT BETTER THAN LAST TIME... keep up the good work i37 :ph34r:

Amen to that. I thought the officials did a good job with lineups and I thought all the racers drove clean. Congrats to Butcher in the 90 car in Sportmods...dang you were fast. Also, Johnny T. in the 66 being back in the sport mods will make for some good racing and competition. Glad your back with us buddy.

I am taking the glide to a shop later today... Think it might be a bad band but Im just gonna have them look it over if it was bad clutches... Either way I should be good for the next race...

hey marc,

that may have been my fault. i was asked to not aim so high since you were going so slow. i think it was said i might hit you in the head or something? anyways, i bounced a few off the ground and probably knocked something loose! :P

Seriously, you are looking good out there, keep it up....

Mark

I am looking to see if anyone has a good video of the 5/15 Street Stock race. Let me know I will buy a copy.

Thanks

Randy Guzman

SAY RANDY I AM THE GUY THAT WAS TALKIN TO YOU WHILE YOU WHERE IN THE CAR RIGHT BEFORE YOU WENT TO TECH.....ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO SAY THAT WAS SOME GOOD AZZ DRIVING I DONT KNOW ANY OF THE STREET STOCK GUYS BUT YOU BECAME MY FAVORITE FRIDAY NIGHT....THAT WAS THE CLASSIC CAT BIRD SEAT MOVE..GREAT JOB!!!!!SOME TIMES IT PAYS TO BE SMARTER THAN FASTER............................

Awesome racen randy, and I can get you a copy of the race. Only thing i had my pit crew film it and they didnt get you taken the lead they had me way in the back, but got you comen outa 4. You need to bring the car out there every race night.

Thanks guys for the Great Compliments. Wade I will try to bring the car out but I have been very buzy at work not including the work on my house. If not that I am buzy coaching my sons tball team and my daughters softball team. I was able to make it out last friday thanks to the swine flu. I will try to make it out more often but we will see. Let me know if u can get me a copy and I will pay u for itm

Thanks

Randy G

Archived