Thunderhill Raceway featured in new Kyle Chamber Brochure

debwill

Thunderhill Raceway recently became a member of the Kyle Chamber of Commerce, and we're fortunate enough to be included in the new brochure that will be printed in the next few days - 10,000 copies on the first run! They plan to display these brochures at conferences, tourist centers and in businesses that are also Chamber members. I understand some mailouts will also be done, and we'll have a link on the Chamber website. Hopefully, our membership in the Chamber will help us continue to spread the word about THR.

post-3-1239857266.jpg

post-3-1239857275.jpg

Just so y'all don't think I have favorites, I often send several pictures for things like this brochure. I let them pick the photo(s) they like best (did it with the THR program cover also). So, Gunnar, I guess y'all have won the "Best Looking Car" Kyle Chamber award.

Deb you might get with the city of Kyle about there Market Days that they do on the first of saturday of every month see if you could get a spot for a couple of racecars there in the morning to show off to the people that come by to buy things.

Dang Gunnar---what did you have to pay? :P

Actually, what this means is that Gunnar will just wax that thing more than he already does! :blink:

Well, lately it's been more fiberglassing and painting than waxing. :o

Hopefully that will change. Hey Rusty, please give me a call when you get a chance.

Thanks