Thank You Mary Ann and Thunderhill Staff & Crew

Thank you to Mary Ann and ALL of the Thunderhill Staff and Crew for going WAY above and beyond to ensure that we raced today. It was announced in the driver's meeeting that the paid staff had decided to forfeit their pay and work for free today in order to ensure that the races were able to be run and purses paid with the poor weather turnout. I don't know of any other group of people who would give up their pay and work for free so that others could do something they love. Our hats are off to all of you and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your selflessness. We at Blue Moon Motorsports are honored to say that we are associated with such an outstanding group of people.

Thank you again,

i have to agree .it wasnt looking to good most of the day .they could have just said go home .knowing the fan turnout maynot be good ...... the ones that didnt make it out missed some good racen ..

ONLY DRAW BACK .. some mad drivers in one class that cant seem to get along . .... be nice if they would take thier maddness some other place instead of the pits ..dont know how many times we heard the m..f word around young kids during all that disagreement . looks like those drivers should think before they blow off the handle like that ... if it wasnt for the good folks at thunder hill working for free tonight taken control of that mess .i dont know how it would have came out ..i am sure alL those racers are most probably some of the best poeple around .but thats no excuse for handleing thier frustrations in that manner .....we were somewhere around a 100 feet or more and could hear what was being said ......come on guys .im a racer just like you are ..and yes get mad .just like you do ..and have had words with other driver .or drivers at times .its the nature of the game sometimes ..get ahold on it ..it did not look good ..btw im not attacking or pointing out one person ..there was more than two poeple involved . so id say pit crew was involved aswell ..

oldtimer,suspend some people a season or indefinite and it will usually cure a problem like that.

`put it this way it took the show of handcuffs to stop it ..darn went on for along time .and seemed to be different poeple from two teams ..i remember this was going on last year .......those teams need to have lunch together ..sit down and get it cleared up .

great show all things considered, good crowd, for the turnout they really got into the action. I will agree, a little carried away from what I heard behind the scenes, all the bickering, turmoil etc is a good way to lose interest, some folks may need to swallow some pride and think twice before speaking or acting; hats off to Stacy O' Brien for holding her own, would not want her job!!!!!

Let's do all we can to get some asses in the stands, times are tough we can't do it alone, thanks to Nick and LSS for coming out to THR..

I have a feeling CC could be a great show!

For the few hands that THR has.. they sure do cover alot of ground in a Saturday...

Now if only Bobby & Rodney could put more than their mouths to work i would really be impressed!!! :rolleyes:

Not sure how to really take your post Aaron.

is it a shot or a compliment? :blink:

Instead of announcing I could try to fix your transmission.

Bobby... Any help is certainly welcome.. and for the record.. it not the transmission thats the problem.. is the darn driveshaft!!!

Seem's it keeps getting all shook up!! Tranny is just the innocent bistandard getting abused in the process..

Ya'll do a good job keeping us wound up... its nice to see you walking the crowd.. maybe Ricky Bobby will make another Guest appearance one night for the kids... They love that wonder bread..

Rodney.. you always know i can take it.. if you can dish it.. Now just don't play nascar driver and leave your crew with all the work.. they were a little mad at you last time.. they said something about lugnuts.. and loose.. not sure what the sentence was now.. its been so long..

Can't remember if they call'd you lugnut loose behind the wheel.. or they were going to leave the lugnuts loose and let you wheel it..

For the few hands that THR has.. they sure do cover alot of ground in a Saturday...

Now if only Bobby & Rodney could put more than their mouths to work i would really be impressed!!! :rolleyes:

Not sure how to really take your post Aaron.

is it a shot or a compliment? :blink:

Instead of announcing I could try to fix your transmission.

Archived