David Lewien's dad passes away

debwill

I just got word that David Lewien's dad passed away suddenly early this morning. I don't have any more details at this time.

David drives the #3 Blue Moon Motorsports Pro Truck and is a regular member of LSS.

On behalf of the Thunderhill Raceway staff, I'd like to share our sincere sympathy and offer our prayers to David and his family during this difficult time.

David,

You and your family will be in our thoughts and our prayers. I lost my dad a few years ago and my mother last year. It is something that you are never prepared for but, like Peter when he tried to walk on the water, the Lord will reach out his hand to you and pull you up if you ask. God bless you.

Mike Garrett

I just got the following update from David:

He fell down the stairs going up to bed and suffered massive head trauma. His name is Wallace Lewien. I was with him when he passed. He was a great man.....

So sad, so tragic.

I would like to thank everyone for all the prayers, phone calls and emails of support. It means so much to my family and me that the racing family has offered this outpouring of comfort and prayer. I can not adaquately express in words what it means to me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart......

God Bless,