Thunderhill Raceway Awards Banquet

glad you enjoyed that David, it was completly unrehearsed! we just got on a roll, Bobby and I looked at each other at one point and kinda knew it was gonna get pretty damn fun!

Deb thanks for posting Neil's comments, Bobby and I both were pretty blown away with note he sent!

glad you enjoyed that David, it was completly unrehearsed! we just got on a roll, Bobby and I looked at each other at one point and kinda knew it was gonna get pretty damn fun!

Deb thanks for posting Neil's comments, Bobby and I both were pretty blown away with note he sent!

Blown away just about covers it.

Thanks for all the kind words about the the banquet. As much as my ego would like for me to take full credit I can not. I was just part of a great team that just wants to have a good time everytime we go out and try to do something.

Deb had a great script that we tried to follow most of the night.

John did a great job adding just the right music at just the right time, Sorry Aaron.

Christine helping me stay calm and telling me to just be myself.

Rodney has just done an outstanding job and was a good sport about the opening act. The pic posted on yesterday's front page was a shot of Rodney receiving his "Kyle Petty" award for the a racer turned announcer.

The one thing that everyone left out was Jeff Garvin getting reconized for being one of the many unsung heros at THR and TSRS.

There are no pictures of Jeff Getting his award because we made him put down his camera. His pictures help spread the word about what we allready know. There is a ton of action and excitement at THR and with TSRS.

and thanks to everyone else who were good sports at me picking on them.

Yes, even JC.....and Ms America.....ooops Ms. Texas Stock Car Racing.

Thank you all

Archived