gundogC3

Are you not watching the race beaver.

Martin was the first car out of the race.

GO JEFF GO

I can't believe no one picked Tony Stewart to win. He's doing great so far.

Thank goodness Mikey is ok. But, I would he is a little pissed at the safety workers.

Jason,

Gotta be a conspiracy, right? After all, Ford is known to have more horsepower at the rear wheels so how could a Chevy win? It's almost like "I was cheating and he beat me so he must be cheating." Or maybe NASCAR just looks the other way when they inspect Jr's car. LOL

Or how about this? Dale Jr's team did its homework and won fair and square...

Nick Holt

I agree with you Nick, but I certainly wouldn't call what Jr has a "Team". More like World Wide Enterprise! But I don't blame him for that, or any of the other big teams out there. It kinda makes me feel sorry for the rest of the guys with the not so big budgets. I love F1, but the money factor just isnt realistic enough for me. It boils down to this one simple factor... $$$$$$$$$$$.

Give NASCAR 5 years and there will be 8 HUGE teams and that will be it because no one else can afford to compete with their budgets.

Tim

Anyone else agree?

They didn't have more horsepower last season...

It's restrictor plate racing. Floor it and occasionally lift when your tires are becoming worn out. Not much talent needed. This week at Rockingham is where the real season begins.

Say what you want but that kid can drive! Man would I have loved to have seen Jr and the old man race together this past week end. Don't be hate'n Jason.

Give 'em all a little credit, Jason. For instance, I think Robby Gordon's a jerk, but he proved yet again on a couple of occasions today that he sure as heck knows how to handle a race car.

And, if Dale Jr. was right, that his dad was riding in the passenger seat yesterday and having a blast, today ol' Dale was pounding on the steering wheel.

Oh i never said he couldnt drive. Just rectrictor plate racing sucks big time. And it sucks in all series not just NASCAR. ROMCO should consider putting fins on top of the cars like the bgn package and see if they can get the cars in packs. Now that would be something to see.

I saw in an earlier comment that Mikey might have been mad at the safty officials.. I happened to be lisening in on his frequency and while he was upside down he was telling his crew that he was ok he just wanted the safty crew to turn the car over so he could get out . It only took them 10 min to take his advice... Also I happened to be in row 36 right above where his car ended up on the superstretch... I can tell you in reality with them going 200 MPH the accidents happen so quickly you dont even know what happened... Thank god for replay...

Archived