gundogC3

Hey guys..

How about putting your mouth...where your mouth is? LOL :D

Go to the Motorsports Zone forum [right here on Texas Speed Zone]..we have a Top-5 Derby going on, pick your top 5 for Sunday's race! B)

Good luck to ya...

Oh, and by the way...8 isn't going to win... :D:):rolleyes: LOL

Chuck, I'd have to say I have never seen you or heard you be wrong before but guess there's a first for all.... lolol Jr. is so going to win. I should go to Vegas and put some real money on that choice, but woundn't be good odds though as per he is the favorite.... Look to see Jr with the GIANT trophy to be the first Nextel champion........

RED SHARK RACING

Chuck, I'd have to say I have never seen you or heard you be wrong before..

John

I guess you don't know me VERY WELL, do you?? LMAO

p.s.--I only picked 9 winners right in last season's Cup races..that's a horrible .250 percentage...then again, if I were a baseball player who hit .250 I might be earning a million dollars a year sitting on someone's bench as a utility player! ha! :D

All I can say is that during the final practice before the Rained out Hershey 300 Jr looked fast...

1. Rainbow Warrior - Using only his second ever provisional...

2. Little E

3. Mr. You Can't Drive the Truck

4. Mr. I Can Win 6 Times and the pole 11 times and not win the championship

5. One word... Mikey!

Just a little report from Daytona... Most of the local media has said the rain will be gone by early morning and is should clear up very well for the 500. Other notes during the few laps run during the Busch race both Mikey and Jr were looking very strong even though Mikey had to start from the back... The View from the Superstretch seats are acually better than I thought they would be can pretty much see anything that happens on the Superstretch and also most of turns 3 and 2. Also of note alot of the drivers on local stations and national outlets have said the softer compound tires make the cars go away dramaticly after 20-25 laps so dont be surprised to see alot of yellows due to cars getting loose in the draft... Oh one last thing to the dummys that think that think that flooring your Ford F150 in the Mud over in Lot 10 will get you out of the mud think again...They Circled that Problem... :) Ta-Ta for now...

Biffle changed a motor-starting at the rear-Dale Jr moves to the pole for todays 500.Jr starting on the front and going to stay out front-get to see all the $$$ I spent on Bud this off season at work today-Go #8 :D

Archived