New nick name for Rebelracewriter?

SVCMNGR1

Last weekend on the MZONE Chuck brought up the idea of having a contest to rename rebelracewriter. The general concensus was there are too many R's in his name and you can't say it real fast 3 times. Apperantly Reb already has several other nicknames, most of which can't be posted on here without Nick editing them out. So here's the deal. I have a case of Pearl beer that's been on my porch for a couple of months that I am willing to donate as first prize. If you have a catchy new nick name for reb, with no R's in it and it can be said REAL fast 3 times and Nick doesn't delete it, post it on here. Our esteemed panel of judges (who wish to remain anonymous) will decide by Fat Tuesday and announce the winner right here on Texas Speed Zone. I know that reb will be thrilled with your participation.

Dave,

I think you made a HUGE mistake by letting bigjohn know where you have stashed the beer - if you can actually call Pearl beer. Better go out on the porch and make sure it's still there.

Now for my can't loose suggestions for Reb's new nick name.

I kinda like "Will Work for Hooters Gift Certificates." Kinda catchy, doncha think?

Or how about "The White Write Right." Say that one three times fast.. LOL

Or maybe "RaceReb." Keeps some of his old identity yet shortens it by, oh. maybe 20 letters or so.. I know Dave said it couldn't have any "r's" in it ,but I kinda see Reb as having some "r's" every now and then.

Nick Holt

Hey Chuck, Are you firm on your no R Rule? Just checked, the "beer" is still there. The contest is still on!

Well, okay, maybe we'll allow 2 "R's" in the nickname...but no more than 2! :D

IMCAGardner

Marc,

I like THIS ONE A LOT! It stays with the current "Gardner" theme..doesn't have more than 2 R's...what do you all think??

B):D

IMCA Gardner, HMMMM I can see it now, the crowd anxiously waits his arrival, the lights go down and suddenly Reb is on the track in an Indian Headrest, singing IIIIIIII M C A. No, on second thought we better keep looking.

WHAT? Should I have put him in as the construction worker? LOL Checked on the beer this afternoon, still there. Did you know there is no expiration date on Pearl beer?

Alright, alright, just remember at some time I might have to write something about you or your driver-----------SVCMNGR1! ;):lol:

The gardener thing just doesn't fit, if I did dirt tracks exclusively then maybe. But I cover as many ROMCO, TSRS, TAMS, ARTS, IHRA and THR or SAS races as I can, too.

Sarge......OUCH! :( That one cut deep! :lol:

Well, Fat Tuesday is just a week away and still no new nick name for reb. I guess it's time to up the ante on the contest. In addition to the case of Pearl beer we have added a coupon for a free tire rotation at Bubbas tire and nail salon. But wait, there's more. Also just added is wallet calendar generously donated by Freddies bait camp and sushi bar. Show this calendar on your first visist and get a free pound of shrimp or a quart of mud minnows. There, now that ought to get this contest rolling. Oh yeah, We still need 2 more UN-BIASED judges to help pick his new name. PM me if you are interested in the job.

Archived