No San Antonio race track deadly problem

ou81too

I was a car owner and driver at San Antonio Speedway no.81 THE WOOKIE in the Road Runner class.Saturday night my two sons went with me to watch the last race of the season at I 37. That was the last time we will enjoy organized racing with my son JAYSON MRAZEK, he was killed in a traffic accident 2:45am Sunday morning as a passenger in the front seat of sport car.PLEASE IF YOU ARE A PASSENGER AND YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE DRIVER AND HIS ABILITY SPEAK UP -------- No parent should bury their child :(

I was a car owner and driver at San Antonio Speedway no.81 THE WOOKIE in the Road Runner class.Saturday night my two sons went with me to watch the last race of the season at I 37. That was the last time we will enjoy organized racing with my son JAYSON MRAZEK, he was killed in a traffic accident 2:45am Sunday morning as a passenger in the front seat of sport car.PLEASE IF YOU ARE A PASSENGER AND YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE DRIVER AND HIS ABILITY SPEAK UP -------- No parent should bury their child :(

Man, you are so right. Sorry about your horrible loss, but maybe your thoughts will make someone else stop and think.

Our prayers go out to you and your family. May God bless you forever and always. My son and grandson were at I-37 Saturday night in the pits.

Jay,

I still can't believe it. I'm so so sorry. May god be with you and yours during this tragic time.

Call if there's anything I can do.

Your friend,

Jody

Here's a link for the Funeral Arrangements.

Jayson Mrazek

This past year my son (out of town college student) was charging alot of gas to our credit card. After a few of these i confronted him with " can't you and your 3 room mates share some of the driving chores" at which he responded with I've seen the way some of these guys drive. I don't trust anyone else!!!

I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family during these trying times.

God Bless,

Rosie

That says it all for me.

Archived