No San Antonio race track deadly problem

ou81too

The driver of the car was allegedly racing another car. The other car slowed and turned to the right and the driver of the car Jayson was in hit a curb lost control and wrapped it around a power pole, reports say they were traveling about 80 mph. The driver of the car Jayson was in went to the hospital and was later realeased into the custody of the police where he is charged with a couple of things. Road Racing can be a felony. They are still looking for the other driver and car. They did not stop to rendor aid, if indead they even saw the crash.

THANKS BIG ..YOUNG DRIVERS CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE OUTCOME OF WHAT STREET RACEN CAN LEAD TO .ALL TO COMMON IT TURNS BAD .... A YOUNG MAN WITH A FUTURE LOST HIS LIFE FROM SOMETHING SO STUPID ..I HOPE SOME YOUNG POEPLE INCLUDING THE OTHER CAR.S DRIVER LEARNS FROM THIS TRAGIC VENTURE ...... IM SURE THE OTHER DRIVER KNEW WHAT HAPPEND ..... I WILL KEEP TALKING TO MY SON ASWELL AS OTHER YOUNG DRIVERS THE DANGERS OF STREET RACEN ..HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE SOME THINK BEFORE THEY PRESS THAT GAS PEDAL DOWN .. THIS DIDNT HAVE TO HAPPEN ..WE NEED TO TALK TO HOT DOG DRIVERS AND SEE IF WE CAN GET THEM INTO A RACECAR OR DRAG STRIP. THAT SEEMS TO SLOW ALOT OF US DOWN . IT DID ME YEARS AGO ..GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM .DROVE MUCH SAFER OUT ON THE ROAD.S .. I THINK BEFORE THEY EVER GET THIER LICENSE .YOUNG POEPLE SHOULD SPEND MANY HOURS WATCHING FILM OF SUCH OUTCOMES OF STREET RACEN ..WHEN I WAS IN DRIVEING SCHOOL AT SCHOOL BACK IN 1969 .THEY SHOWED FILM OF SUCH CRASHES ..I HAVENT FORGOTEN THOSE .....AGAIN ITS SAD . AND I M SORRY FOR THIER LOST ....

Lots of respect today in Castroville for Jayson. Tristan did him right with the Eulogy. He'll be remember forever Wookie.

• 5 weeks later...
I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS THROUGH THESE TOUGH TIMES. All i can do now is follow my heart.

THIS LOST OF YOURS HAS NOT LEFT MY MIND ..NOT 20 MINUTES AGO I WAS TALKING WITH SOMEONE ABOULT THIS WRECK .. IM NOT KIDDING .....I HAVE TALKED TO MANY OF YOUNG ONES THAT COME INTO MY WORK WITH HOT RODS ... I DIDNT KNOW YOUR SON . BUT HE HAS LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ME ..... I HOPE WHAT I TELL THESE YOUNG POEPLE GOES INTO THIER HEADS AND MAKES THEM THINK TWICE .... AND SAVES SOMEONE THE PAIN YOU MUST BE GOING THROUGH ...............I HOPE YOU FIND SOME COMFORT IN KNOWING YOUR SON MAY HAVE SAVED OTHERS ...

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS THROUGH THESE TOUGH TIMES. All i can do now is follow my heart.
Everyday must be so very hard, sending you my thoughts and prayers, my heart goes out to you and your entire family. God bless and help to keep you strong for those you are still blessed with. I am sorry I did not know him, but what a fine looking young man and by the postings, very well liked. You are so right, we are not supposed to have to bury our children, my heart aches for you!

Archived