Snowball Derby

landlord

I'd like to go......been thinking about it....depends on a couple things....the main one would be finding a ride and a room.

Hey snowball...who was that I needed to talk to about media credentials again??? Just in case....lol

seeing i just woke up . i read every word you said here. i thought i was dreaming when i saw RIDE and ROOM , .at first i thought it said bride and groom ..but then i put my glasses on and ..that made me feel better .. THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE TURNING A NEW LEAF ..... man thank god for those glasses ..

Reb,

To get media credentials, use the following address for your request letter: Five Flags Speedway, 7451 Pine Forest Road, Pensacola, FL 32526, Attn: Pat Niedecken. You can then fax it to the following number: 850-944-8409. I've already gotten approval on my media credentials, and I'm headed that way in December!

Brandon (Bendele) is planning to race in the Snowflake, I think.

Yes, Jay, that's how I got the credentials. As you might remember, I posted a lot of pictures, etc., on TSZ last year. But I didn't write stories and detailed recaps like you do. I highly recommend you make the trip - well worth your time.

And, yes, I'm pretty sure Brandon will be driving for Garwood.

Fill me in on Cody Smith. I don't recall hearing about him over in these parts. He must be really rearing to go being that he may run both races! All Texas drivers are always welcomed with open arms over at P'cola. We get alot of support from the Lone Star state, and the fans and staff of Five Flags appreciate it!

Fill me in on Cody Smith. I don't recall hearing about him over in these parts. He must be really rearing to go being that he may run both races! All Texas drivers are always welcomed with open arms over at P'cola. We get alot of support from the Lone Star state, and the fans and staff of Five Flags appreciate it!

And it shows!!!!!!!They do treat us well!!!!!!

Steve Meyer (Snowball) job at Five Flags Speedway is to get in touch with all of the drivers and let them know what is going on at Five Flags and also that they are welcome at Five Flags when it is time for a big Late Model show..........He is doing a heck of a good job in my opinion because the Blizzard races always have a fantastic field of SLM drivers. Five Flags Speedway draws a better field of Late Models than all of the touring series draw...............Keep up the great work.

Archived