WELL

HiTech

Don't throw in the towel yet oldtimer...

Nov. 1st. I-37 Raceway $1,000 to win Mods, Ltd Mods, Pures, FWD class

Oct. 31st-Nov. 2nd. Southern New Mexico Speedway(Las Cruces), Fall Modified Natl's.($10,000 to win)

Nov. 8th. Sou. Tx. Spwy., All Classes but Hobby Stocks, 100 lap Enduro

Nov. 7th-8th. Cowtown Spwy., November Sprint Shootout ($70,000 purse)

Nov. 12th-15th. Rio Grande Speedway(McAllen), Limited Modified Nationals($3,000 to win)

Nov. Nov. 20th-22nd. Texana Raceway Park, USMTS Modifieds

Nov. 29th. Sou. Tx. Spwy., Go-Kart Nationals

Dec. 4th-7th, 5 Flags Spwy.(Pensacola, Fla.) Snowball Derby

Jan. 13th-17th. Tulsa Expo Center, Chili Bowl Nationals

O/T,

As you may have figured out, I often enjoy listening to good music of most any genre. I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit of that on these cold winter evenings soon to come. I came across this one recently. For some reason I was reminded of our good friend Jody Wayne.

Here is your ...................................

B)

O/T,

As you may have figured out, I often enjoy listening to good music of most any genre. I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit of that on these cold winter evenings soon to come. I came across this one recently. For some reason I was reminded of our good friend Jody Wayne.

Here is your ...................................

B)

OK ..HOW MANY DID YOU LOVE BEFORE ...LOL ...BTW ..I LISTEN TO MY STYX CD TODAY ...[ TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS.] IS MY FAVORITE ...FITS THIS TIME OF YEAR FOR ME .I TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF FROM WORKING ON MUCH OF ANYTHING ..WELL I DID GO OVER AND CLEAN OUT OUR MESS AT JESSIE.S GARRAGE ..DARN IT WIPED ME OUT ..DIDNT KNOW HOW BAD IT REALLY WAS WITH ALL THE WRECKED PARTS BLOWN MOTOR PARTS .AND ANY OTHER PART WE HAD ..BUT NOW THE CAR IS UP ON STANDS AND THATS WHERE IT WILL STAY UNTIL FEB. I SUPPOSE ..WONT COST ANYTHING SITTING THERE AND WONT BREAK ANYTHING TOO ....... I MEAN DONT HAVE MUCH TO DO ON IT SEEING WE REBUILTED THAT CAR DURING THE SEASON . REPLACED DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING FROM SPRINGS TO MOTOR .CONTROL ARMS TIR ROD S BUMP STEAR. WIREING. CABLES ..AND 100 OTHER THINGS .... 99 IF I GET BORED ILL COME UP AND HELP ...

Body and paint done on the Late Model. W/O grahpic's, new spring's (ordered), work on getting a new bullet built (Rusty working on part's list), install new Q/C. Looking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

When I get the call, get the S/S painted, new grahpic's..MAYBE, sneak off to Florida with Chase and ED.

Allmost forgot....might do aliil beer drinkin!!!!

Archived