Waco "Fall Classic" This Weekend

toyman85

Got a few pic's for everyone who wants to come up to Heart of Texas Speedway in Waco this Friday and Saturday and cheer for TBS Racing out of Taylor!! Terry and I are going to 'test' our new dirt car and see how much fun we can make of each other driving on dirt. We are hoping to have some serious fun anyway!!

[resized by Nick Holt, 10/20/08]

post-3-1224725270_thumb.jpg

post-3-1224725278_thumb.jpg

good luck duane, but be careful I tore up two nice car in the classic. the guys up there can get rough and also get away with certain things. also make sure you are running a four barrel carb for that race because most will and they may still be running alcohol.

o yea nice car!

The real race will be to see who puts the first dent in it...if it comes close to me it will be in packing the track...lol If you need anything we will be there...ugly yellow 52....parked next to an even uglier 18....that car really does look to "pretty" for hot....just curious...have you guys seen there street stock class? But I am sure it will be alot of fun...come by and say hi... AJ

The real race will be to see who puts the first dent in it...if it comes close to me it will be in packing the track...lol If you need anything we will be there...ugly yellow 52....parked next to an even uglier 18....that car really does look to "pretty" for hot....just curious...have you guys seen there street stock class? But I am sure it will be alot of fun...come by and say hi... AJ

AJ, it wouldn't matter how the other cars looked. Duane is that particular about his cars. I don't know if he'll be able to make it on dirt - not the racing part of it, but the mud all over his car! :lol:

J/K Duane, go show 'em!

I won't say what the exact events were but the last time D drove dirt... was rather interesting...

I am not changing tires, i am there for security purposes...

Both he and Terry have been fast on dirt before.. but besides going around the block this will be the first test for the car..

Don't worry about power that's a MEAN motor in that bad boy... and Terry's been workiing hard to figure out how to hook it to the track... These 2 have put MONTH's into that car... I for one will enjoy the show friday & Saturday!!

Just a friendly reminder......the "Fall Classic" is an open competition race, so rules are virtually thrown out the window for this one......You'll even see freaking Pure Stocks running 12" tires/wheels sounding more like Late Models.....

If in doubt just (try) to follow one of the Andrews brothers....Doug or Greg......Don't let Doug's beat up old Street Stock fool ya.......he doesn't call it the "Cash Box" for nothing.....It may be the ugliest car on the track, but has over 100 feature wins......

And yes, these guys will be brutal for a 1,000 to win......your pretty car won't be so afterwards......take lots of pictures before hand.....

Its not that bad reb ive ran 2nd and 4th at the fall classic in pure stocks and sportmods and really didnt tear anything up its the b-mains that will get ya...and also you will not see any 12 inch tires in pure stocks because thats the one thing they do check is tires.

And those 4 barrels dont help much on that dry slick track its all about getting your car hooked up.

Good luck its a fun race

Archived